FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Youtube

4,959 posts
Thanks Meter: 493
 
By shahkam, Senior Member on 26th April 2012, 01:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
When i watch videos in landscape mode every damn time it puts the brightness to 0% when i touch the screen it takes it back to 100% but after a while back to 0 again reallly annoying any workarounds known?

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
 
 
26th April 2012, 02:26 AM |#2  
shahkam's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Canada
Thanks Meter: 493
 
More
Any1?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
26th April 2012, 02:40 AM |#3  
GROGG88's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lone Star State
Thanks Meter: 2,699
 
Donate to Me
More
I don't know what your setup is, but you may want to post this in your rom's thread to see if others experience the same...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2
26th April 2012, 04:41 AM |#4  
shahkam's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Canada
Thanks Meter: 493
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GROGG88

I don't know what your setup is, but you may want to post this in your rom's thread to see if others experience the same...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

I dont think its rom related mate i tried it on every rom same issue :/

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
26th April 2012, 06:14 AM |#5  
geoffcorey's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 480
 
More
You sure you're not covering the light sensor with your finger while on landscape mode?

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2
26th April 2012, 06:58 AM |#6  
JustinRawr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
I actually had this happen to me earlier today, I'm running the new CoinDroid and after I watched a youtube video my screen brightness went all the way down.
26th April 2012, 12:23 PM |#7  
shahkam's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Canada
Thanks Meter: 493
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffcorey

You sure you're not covering the light sensor with your finger while on landscape mode?

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Absolutely sure this is reallly weird..

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
26th April 2012, 12:24 PM |#8  
shahkam's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Canada
Thanks Meter: 493
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinRawr

I actually had this happen to me earlier today, I'm running the new CoinDroid and after I watched a youtube video my screen brightness went all the way down.

It happened to me on every rom have you found a fix ?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
27th April 2012, 01:09 AM |#9  
shahkam's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Canada
Thanks Meter: 493
 
More
Any1?

Sent From My Sexy Sensation.
27th April 2012, 03:25 AM |#10  
shahkam's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Canada
Thanks Meter: 493
 
More
??

Sent From My Sexy Sensation.
27th April 2012, 03:33 AM |#11  
JustinRawr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Nope still no fix here :/

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes