5,598,542 Members 44,413 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][05.15.12] RezROM S4 v2.4 | EQS | S-OFF/S-ON | Evita Base | Sense 4.0 | Smooth

Tip us?
 
DertyDOH
Old
#581  
DertyDOH's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 212
Join Date: Dec 2010
I'll be honest, I've never used RezROM until this came out, so I didn't expect this to be the front runner of Sense 4.0 but its become a daily in the last few updates
 
apophis9283
Old
#582  
apophis9283's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4505
Posts: 5,731
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: pekin

 
DONATE TO ME
Make sure its updated because if you look the rezound is under supported devices

sent from my S-OFF, INCREDIBLE, faster than a THUNDERBOLT, REZOUND!
Komm, süsser tod.
 
racinwarrior
Old
#583  
racinwarrior's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 460
Posts: 1,125
Join Date: Aug 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by apophis9283 View Post
Make sure its updated because if you look the rezound is under supported devices

sent from my S-OFF, INCREDIBLE, faster than a THUNDERBOLT, REZOUND!
i just installed the paid version......the kernels have been in the zips i believe
 
slimc84
Old
#584  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 307
Posts: 830
Join Date: Nov 2011
Downloaded and flashed ROM...when it went to flash the kernal it said main version older and told me to hit power to reboot...once i did that i couldn't get past the boot animation...
 
apophis9283
Old
#585  
apophis9283's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4505
Posts: 5,731
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: pekin

 
DONATE TO ME
check this out racinwarrior

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1591443

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

slimc84 you need the flashable zip that wiill lower your main version
 
VinceOB
Old
#586  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 151
Posts: 1,439
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior View Post
mayyyyybbbbeeee......

yeah i got s-off in hopes of getting boot manager to work. it doesnt.
haha fail. I dont even know why I S-Off'd lol I just did just to do it. LOL
 
apophis9283
Old
#587  
apophis9283's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4505
Posts: 5,731
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: pekin

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimc84 View Post
Downloaded and flashed ROM...when it went to flash the kernal it said main version older and told me to hit power to reboot...once i did that i couldn't get past the boot animation...
here download this and flash it in recovery before you flash the boot.img
Attached Files
File Type: zip SetMainVersionLOW.zip - [Click for QR Code] (436.9 KB, 24 views)
 
slimc84
Old
#588  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 307
Posts: 830
Join Date: Nov 2011
which file do i download?


disregard....
 
racinwarrior
Old
#589  
racinwarrior's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 460
Posts: 1,125
Join Date: Aug 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by apophis9283 View Post
check this out racinwarrior

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1591443

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

slimc84 you need the flashable zip that wiill lower your main version
thanks man. will check it out tomorrow
 
luis86dr
Old
#590  
luis86dr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1590
Posts: 2,220
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jersey
Bout to give this rom a go.
Can't wait to see bored's masterpiece.

Sent from my Htc Rezound
Follow me on twitter @lmrtech

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes