Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,174 Members 51,493 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help urgent! Need to unlock my phone!

Tip us?

Rumz786
Old
(Last edited by Rumz786; 2nd August 2011 at 07:02 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Help urgent! Need to unlock my phone!

Hi, ive rooted my xperia x10, however, I want to unlock my xperia x10 from orange, is there anyway to radio s-off my phone so I could unlock the sim?

ferraripassion
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 213

DONATE TO ME
You cannot unlock this phone, by the way you have mentioned before.
I think you are thinking about the HTC Desire method?

theskeptic
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Orange will provide you with the unlock code for 15 provided the contract is over 6 months old. Not sure if they will do it for phones aquired from elsewhere (ebay ect) but give them a call anyway. They can only tell you to piss off.

theunderling
Old
Thanks Meter 749

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by simi123 View Post
There are many methods to unlock mobile phones among that codes are the best way because its safe for the mobile.........
Get the unlock code for your sony ericsson mobile from this site http://www.theunlockspot.com/sony-ericsson/rs10wp8/ , here it gives the easy methods to get the mobile unlocked...
And it gives the easy way to get ripped off by paying $68.Mind you,its a bit cheaper than the $80 the other site you linked charged.........when you used your other username.I take it Colossus caught up with you then lol

Sent from my x10i using xda premium

dunc4n88
Old
Thanks Meter 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by simi123 View Post
There are many methods to unlock mobile phones among that codes are the best way because its safe for the mobile.........
Get the unlock code for your sony ericsson mobile from this site http://www.theunlockspot.com/sony-ericsson/rs10wp8/ , here it gives the easy methods to get the mobile unlocked...
Will you get off the forum and stop spamming it with your s**t

Sent from my Xperia X10 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to dunc4n88 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xperia_2011
Old
Thanks Meter 3
your best bet is to get the unlock code from your network provider if you are out of contract!