5,598,938 Members 30,908 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] - [3/21/2012] - MikRunny v1.13 - [Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex | GSM]

Tip us?

Kemanorell
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayPetepp View Post
Died on me twice in a row. Was running anryl 10.08 for a while, I'll go back to either unity or anthrax and see what happens

==edit==
Went with anryl 10.07 in the end, if I'm late for work tomorrow, I'll bitch about it here
I think your bugs becose Anryl 10.08
On Anryl 10.07 seems like no realy bugs...exept those from the first post

christan
Old
Thanks Meter 153
I cant get that real ...

Today wiped ANYTHING on my phone except sd card and flasehd fresh ROM ... Seemed fine the first 10 minutes but immediately I got first WiFi Drop ...

So, ANY AnthraX Kernel since Test 14 #18 gives me Drops, and Unity V3B too...
Now going to try Anryl 10.07 - hope finally I get this ROM work without having fears about corrupted downloads
PHONE: LG Nexus 4 16GB
ANDROID VERSION: 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
KERNEL VERSION: -
BASEBAND VERSION: -
BUILD NUMBER: -

Press button if I helped you somehow

dimbata
Old
(Last edited by dimbata; 25th April 2012 at 10:39 PM.) Reason: kernel: anryl 10.08
Thanks Meter 6
hey guys ... i tried the rom and the words are "unbelieveble" but im suffering from a strange problem... the sound from the speaker "ringtone,notifications...etc.." is quite low ... any help... if it is answered sorry for double asking
phantom5 Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimbata View Post
hey guys ... i tried the rom and the words are "unbelieveble" but im suffering from a strange problem... the sound from the speaker "ringtone,notifications...etc.." is quite low ... any help... if it is answered sorry for double asking
there are 2 things that can be done:
dev needs to fix/integrate/tweak xloud engine

install volume+ from market/dev site (be careful, it may harm your speakers!)

and, btw: earth to aamikam, earth to aamikam, please. respond :) there are some new developments :)

bayigile
Old
(Last edited by bayigile; 26th April 2012 at 06:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
First thing first...i must admit...this is great great rom....i've already try many custom ROM and no one can satisfy me except this one...

just one small Q...I don't like my cpu getting OC...is there any possibilities to using stock kernel? Or I will get any problems with stock Kernel...I also admire Chad Goodman works with his Anthrax kernel but I really need balance on my CPU...I don't want my CPU 0 work so hard with my CPU 1 just sleeping and only wake up when I need it....Now I'm using CPU Master to reduce my CPU speed but still it can't make my CPU work together

Thank You

PS : How do I remove the fb messenger...i want to update it because sometimes the message didn't show up in real time...should I use God mode and delete it from /system/app ?

glennd
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayigile View Post
First thing first...i must admit...this is great great rom....i've already try many custom ROM and no one can satisfy me except this one...

just one small Q...I don't like my cpu getting OC...is there any possibilities to using stock kernel? Or I will get any problems with stock Kernel...I also admire Chad Goodman works with his Anthrax kernel but I really need balance on my CPU...I don't want my CPU 0 work so hard with my CPU 1 just sleeping and only wake up when I need it....Now I'm using CPU Master to reduce my CPU speed but still it can't make my CPU work together

Thank You

PS : How do I remove the fb messenger...i want to update it because sometimes the message didn't show up in real time...should I use God mode and delete it from /system/app ?
Cpu 0 will always take the load and Cpu1 is only activated when needed. When i used the Leedroid rom with the Anthrax Kernel set to Intelli Anthrax the second Cpu would swap load from Cpu0 to Cpu1 all the time and my Battery would only last about 6 hrs so no need in my opinion to have both Cpu's running all the time. If you run your Cpu at 1.18ghz you will get alot better battery life and no cpu overheating. The processor in our Evo 3D's is the same as the sensation and is not overclocked when running it at 1.5ghz but beyond this is overclocked.
The Following User Says Thank You to glennd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bayigile
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennd View Post
Cpu 0 will always take the load and Cpu1 is only activated when needed. When i used the Leedroid rom with the Anthrax Kernel set to Intelli Anthrax the second Cpu would swap load from Cpu0 to Cpu1 all the time and my Battery would only last about 6 hrs so no need in my opinion to have both Cpu's running all the time. If you run your Cpu at 1.18ghz you will get alot better battery life and no cpu overheating. The processor in our Evo 3D's is the same as the sensation and is not overclocked when running it at 1.5ghz but beyond this is overclocked.
Thank you for the information...and yes I already reducing the speed to 1.18 and my battery last for 15 hours...I think I'm just curious how if I use stock kernel.."maybe" the stock kernel will make my battery life a little bit longer? Just say...about 18 hours...

German-Guy
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I have sometimes Browser force closes with Error Message when I open links from different thirdparty Apps or when I search from the google search bar and the browser open with the search Keyword. Fix permissions don't help. Anyone have an idea to fix this?

Thanks a lot for help!

Gesendet von meinem HTC EVO 3D X515m mit Tapatalk 2
Sony Ericsson R800i "Xperia Play"

HTC Flyer

Kemanorell
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Greatest rom. Staying with. No reboots, smooth, quick. I like it.
How i installed it:
1. Full wipe (superwipe used).
2. Deleted from the SD-card all old trash, leaved just my own folders.
3. Wiped dalvik and battery stats.
4. Flashed the rom, rebooted and configured it a little.
5. Flashed new kernel, reboot, flash new radio.
6. Last finishes, some tweak-using (coming with the rom).
My config:
Kernel - Anryl 10.07 Radio - *.59.*
Thanks aamikam.

Just donated for some beer
Confirmation number: 30L5053621129084R.

franatic08
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Installed yesterday. No problems, stable and "snappy".
This is my first Sense 3.5 and I like it!

Currently on MikRunny 1.13 GSM feat. Anryl 10.07

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe