Post Reply

[ROM][Huawei U8150]MIUI.us v4 ICS[2.9.14][SnapSeries][18/9/2012][Uploaded]

26th April 2012, 05:59 AM   |  #491  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Succeed flashing but stuck at boot, waited about half an hour but still no go, baterry pull, reinsert it, still stucked

please help
27th April 2012, 10:11 AM   |  #492  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
how about your phone will you continue this project
27th April 2012, 11:02 AM   |  #493  
feed3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Land of Hornbill...
Thanks Meter: 554
 
837 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paslanmaz

how about your phone will you continue this project

he will..dont worry..
27th April 2012, 05:09 PM   |  #494  
musti_83's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 8
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
More
Hi Zac
The curent ver. is 2.4.27 v4
28th April 2012, 02:08 PM   |  #495  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Exclamation "not working"
@Zackconsole:

Great job!
Go on with it please...if you can....

Just few notes about this latest Beta:

- Seems "heavier" than the former Beta (whatever disabling all the **** possible..)

- SD-CARD won't mount even with Dual Mount SD (on your former Beta worked with Dual Mount SD)

- Bluetooth data transfer works but audio doesn't: phone detects audio devices and pairs with them, but doesn't broadcast any sound.

Any clue/suggestions?
Thanx.
2nd May 2012, 06:14 PM   |  #496  
IdeosDev's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,215
 
1,368 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asisc

@Zackconsole:

Great job!
Go on with it please...if you can....

Just few notes about this latest Beta:

- Seems "heavier" than the former Beta (whatever disabling all the **** possible..)

- SD-CARD won't mount even with Dual Mount SD (on your former Beta worked with Dual Mount SD)

- Bluetooth data transfer works but audio doesn't: phone detects audio devices and pairs with them, but doesn't broadcast any sound.

Any clue/suggestions?
Thanx.

WIP Fixing bug now
The Following User Says Thank You to IdeosDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 06:55 AM   |  #497  
IdeosDev's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,215
 
1,368 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Fixing USB and ADB now
Hardwork without device
Please don't ask ETA Over again~it's not helping.
The Following User Says Thank You to IdeosDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 12:54 PM   |  #498  
itachilinux's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 1,203
 
1,458 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
any news? maybe camera was fixed?

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

http://miuiandroid.com/community/thr...5-4-ics.16432/

MIUI 2.5.4
[System]
Optimisation to increase efficiency of loading list of installed applications
Fix in some cases when connecting to Wi-Fi, data connections do not become disconnected successfully

[Lockscreen, Status bar and notifications]
Fix problem setting Custom status bar notifications leads to FC error
[Themes]
Fix problems with themes being unable to modify the system font colour
[Camera]
Optimisation of image sharpness and overall quality / saturation (MI-ONE Only)

[Backup]
Fix in some cases when recovering data operation is completed successfully, the result will be displayed as 0Bytes restored

[Browser]
Optimisation of the rendering engine model algorithm
[Alarm Clock]
Optimise re-enable alarm stop and start time intervals
7th May 2012, 01:38 PM   |  #499  
IdeosDev's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,215
 
1,368 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachilinux

any news? maybe camera was fixed?

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

http://miuiandroid.com/community/thr...5-4-ics.16432/

MIUI 2.5.4
[System]
Optimisation to increase efficiency of loading list of installed applications
Fix in some cases when connecting to Wi-Fi, data connections do not become disconnected successfully

[Lockscreen, Status bar and notifications]
Fix problem setting Custom status bar notifications leads to FC error
[Themes]
Fix problems with themes being unable to modify the system font colour
[Camera]
Optimisation of image sharpness and overall quality / saturation (MI-ONE Only)

[Backup]
Fix in some cases when recovering data operation is completed successfully, the result will be displayed as 0Bytes restored

[Browser]
Optimisation of the rendering engine model algorithm
[Alarm Clock]
Optimise re-enable alarm stop and start time intervals

Mine based on the Miui.Us not Miuiandroid
as i am not dev on miuiandroid
camera are CM9 Based bugs and i havent able to fix it
8th May 2012, 02:21 PM   |  #500  
itachilinux's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 1,203
 
1,458 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackconsole

Mine based on the Miui.Us not Miuiandroid
as i am not dev on miuiandroid
camera are CM9 Based bugs and i havent able to fix it

ewww... sorry, is it different?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, creator rules, ice cream sandwich, ice cream sandwich u8150, ics, ics for u8150, miuiv4, u8150
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Miscellaneous Android Development by ThreadRank