Sorry for consecutive posting.
Originally Posted by Daveee10
I fixed the data connection.
Search this on your build.prop file:
Then replace with this:
This is working on my X8, with build from Paul's source code. On X8, I fixed the rotation sensor too, but I don't have X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro, so I don't know how to fix them.
This thing solves most of my problems with OXP-002 and here are these:
1. The most obvious, data connection now works flawlessly, even after boot.
2. Force GPU rendering of applications are better with this patch. This means a more responsive built-in browser.
3. Screen going berserk when a menu or window is present was somewhat minimized.
4. Data usage works now.
5. I got better score with AnTuTu. I got 1716 as opposed to 1580 without the fix. My settings were SMARTASSv2 governor, 480 min and 748 max.
6. I got less lag and it's now more stable than the stable version.
For this, Daveee10 should be acknowledged as a Recognized Contributor. Thank you!
Also, can I apply the V6 SuperCharger script on OXP without modifying the services.jar as described on the script's official thread?
Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA