Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,129 Members 45,749 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Soft bricked and in need of help...

Tip us?

Low00Ranger
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I think you're right. The razr may be the way to go. Although, I haven't read much about any of the new htc phones. I loved my old hero. That thing was a tank! A mile out on lake erie... No problem. Not Roaming. No mysterious $700 phone bill. It just worked. I was really hoping the same would be true of the rezound.

As far as the Galaxy Nexus is concerned, it's like dating a supermodel with brain damage... Sure, she's sexy, and she'll let you do anything you want to her. But, taking her out of the house is an embarrassment. She's utterly useless....
The Following User Says Thank You to Low00Ranger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Travisdroidx2
Old
Thanks Meter 816
My dinc2 is great and calls are same as x2 so far. Why support Motorola after all the broken promises and lies?

CadenH
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low00Ranger View Post
As far as the Galaxy Nexus is concerned, it's like dating a supermodel with brain damage... Sure, she's sexy, and she'll let you do anything you want to her. But, taking her out of the house is an embarrassment. She's utterly useless....
Coolest comparison I've heard in a looong time. Two thumbs up sir!

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium
~Droid X2 CM9~
~Asus TF201 Blackbean~

thelowend
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low00Ranger View Post
I think you're right. The razr may be the way to go. Although, I haven't read much about any of the new htc phones. I loved my old hero. That thing was a tank! A mile out on lake erie... No problem. Not Roaming. No mysterious $700 phone bill. It just worked. I was really hoping the same would be true of the rezound.

Wow the reception is that bad? I wouldve thought it would at least be decent and good at the basics (speaker phone, reg calls etc)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Low00Ranger
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quick update in my experience, so far, with the gnex.

After flashing different radio combinations, I'm able to stay connected to the network. With speeds comparable to my x2, or better.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA