[Q] Soft bricked and in need of help...

OP Low00Ranger

24th April 2012, 03:24 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
I think you're right. The razr may be the way to go. Although, I haven't read much about any of the new htc phones. I loved my old hero. That thing was a tank! A mile out on lake erie... No problem. Not Roaming. No mysterious $700 phone bill. It just worked. I was really hoping the same would be true of the rezound.

As far as the Galaxy Nexus is concerned, it's like dating a supermodel with brain damage... Sure, she's sexy, and she'll let you do anything you want to her. But, taking her out of the house is an embarrassment. She's utterly useless....
The Following User Says Thank You to Low00Ranger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 03:34 AM   |  #12  
Flag Bay Area California
Thanks Meter: 834

3,056 posts
More
My dinc2 is great and calls are same as x2 so far. Why support Motorola after all the broken promises and lies?
25th April 2012, 04:12 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 82

473 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low00Ranger

As far as the Galaxy Nexus is concerned, it's like dating a supermodel with brain damage... Sure, she's sexy, and she'll let you do anything you want to her. But, taking her out of the house is an embarrassment. She's utterly useless....

Coolest comparison I've heard in a looong time. Two thumbs up sir!

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium
25th April 2012, 04:47 AM   |  #14  
Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416

2,149 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low00Ranger

I think you're right. The razr may be the way to go. Although, I haven't read much about any of the new htc phones. I loved my old hero. That thing was a tank! A mile out on lake erie... No problem. Not Roaming. No mysterious $700 phone bill. It just worked. I was really hoping the same would be true of the rezound.

Wow the reception is that bad? I wouldve thought it would at least be decent and good at the basics (speaker phone, reg calls etc)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
26th April 2012, 02:45 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
Quick update in my experience, so far, with the gnex.

After flashing different radio combinations, I'm able to stay connected to the network. With speeds comparable to my x2, or better.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread