FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[pre] 2.6.35.x MIUI Gingerbread

377 posts
Thanks Meter: 191
 
By nitindeck, Senior Member on 6th April 2012, 11:27 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th April 2012, 06:39 AM |#11  
whyzee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitindeck

Everything Done, will post is tomorrow

do you see any discernable difference that is worth upgrading to .35 kernel? how about hd games n stuff?
 
 
25th April 2012, 06:52 AM |#12  
nitindeck's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyzee

do you see any discernable difference that is worth upgrading to .35 kernel? how about hd games n stuff?

everything is working fine, games n all

.35 is less patching & newer is always better, i updated to .35 but there was no miui, so i decieded to make one (i dont make anyone to update to it, just the one are on .35 & finding less rom)

mine is based on 2.3.16 u8800, old but i dont care as now weekly miui gb updates are minor

all credits to zuk i was just medium

hope you got all your answers
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nitindeck For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 12:23 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
[ROM][Kernel:2.6.35.7]MIUI GB 2.3.16
Hi, thank you for the work.
U9000 from Russia.
Andro-id RC3 + format cashe & dalvik cashe, data, system + install [ROM][Kernel:2.6.35.7]MIUI GB 2.3.16 = bootlogo MIUI.
What are the requirements? Thanks.
26th April 2012, 12:42 PM |#14  
nitindeck's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vell1969

Hi, thank you for the work.
U9000 from Russia.
Andro-id RC3 + format cashe & dalvik cashe, data, system + install [ROM][Kernel:2.6.35.7]MIUI GB 2.3.16 = bootlogo MIUI.
What are the requirements? Thanks.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1619837

here is posted rom thread, this thread was just for notification while WIP

edit- do you get bootloop??
you have to wait on first startup
Last edited by nitindeck; 26th April 2012 at 12:45 PM.
26th April 2012, 01:14 PM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitindeck

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1619837

here is posted rom thread, this thread was just for notification while WIP

edit- do you get bootloop??
you have to wait on first startup

Yes, I downloaded ROM on the link to this post. I installed (twice) and waited ten minutes downloading.
26th April 2012, 03:18 PM |#16  
nitindeck's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vell1969

Yes, I downloaded ROM on the link to this post. I installed (twice) and waited ten minutes downloading.

bro you have to use this recovery with andro id rc3
http://download.andro-id.net/index.p...5-recovery.img
rename downloaded file to recovery.img & replace with original in download mode
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes