Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,657 Members 43,467 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 3.6 | High Quality & Performance | ICS | TF101/101G

Tip us?

deio
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Can someone direct me how to get rid of the annoying "Modem Firmware" update request from the tablet? Please? Tried with stock recovery, it reboots after allow to install and appears a screen with a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark, then it reboots again after 5 minutes and asks again for the firmware. (TF101-G)

StunnerX
Old
Thanks Meter 2
well,

now using 3.2.1 since 1 week, had a reboot on tuesday so i took guevor test kernel 16. pad was running well, went out for 2 days and came back today and the pad was down. had to restart it by pressing power button for about 10 secs. looked into batterystats: from 68% down to 16%. well, even with guevor test16 random reboots with bootloops occur.

any idea what to try next?

cspiby
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by StunnerX View Post
well,

now using 3.2.1 since 1 week, had a reboot on tuesday so i took guevor test kernel 16. pad was running well, went out for 2 days and came back today and the pad was down. had to restart it by pressing power button for about 10 secs. looked into batterystats: from 68% down to 16%. well, even with guevor test16 random reboots with bootloops occur.

any idea what to try next?
Send it back to Asus demanding a refund as it's not fit for purpose.

voyagerfan99
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Since my last post was buried.....any solution to not coming out of a deep sleep? I have to force shutdown the tablet and reboot it.

zboq
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Do You guys have any solution how to enter a custom port in Exchange Activesync account configuration ??

I also owe a HD2 with TBD 3.7 custom rom and it works there but not with this one.

chadcspencer
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by zboq View Post
Do You guys have any solution how to enter a custom port in Exchange Activesync account configuration ??

I also owe a HD2 with TBD 3.7 custom rom and it works there but not with this one.
There is a app from Quantum Solutions Called Enhanced Email ($9.99 in Play Store) it"s almost the same as Google's email app but allows for setting port numbers along with several other security tweaks that are sometimes needed depending on how your company setup your Exchange Server. Might be worth a look.
Chad
All things are possible!
Samsung Note 3 INFAMOUS
Asus TF300T CROMBi-kk

Skater4599
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Just took the plunge and installed this, its super fast/smooth for me, Thanks for this! I just need help with one thing, how can I add the Asus App Backup app back to the rom? I had made a data backup with that app before installing this now I can't restore the data for my apps.

cive
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How make root for my TF101G with 9.2.2.3 ICS? ViperMOD not worked for me.

Globespy
Old
Thanks Meter 371
Default Black screen on device rotation/aspect change?

Does this still happen? seen some posts about this but nothing recent? does that mean its resolved?
If my answer/idea was useful please hit the 'Thanks' button!

StunnerX
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globespy View Post
Does this still happen? seen some posts about this but nothing recent? does that mean its resolved?
not solved, still occuring on my device.

@mike: is there an ARHD Version with honeycomb which i can flash on my TF? If yes, where to download? I like your work and your rom but since ICS has unsolved problems (nothing you can do about i think, it's an asus problem) i want a working transformer even when i have to downgrade back to HC...

Tags
android revolution hd, asus eee pad, asus transformer, best asus transformer rom, mike1986, stock based