anybody have need for speed hot pursuit apk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TehTimeb0mb

Apr 20, 2012
Haverhill
I could but i dont remember this being a stock .apk I had to pay for it. If anyone could confirm(not OP) that this wouldnt be considered piracy I could uppit for you.

Jordanooo

Jun 10, 2011
i just wipe my sd then lost my game nfs hot pursuit game apk,in play store i have to pay,

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Did you download it during the free period?

I could but i dont remember this being a stock .apk I had to pay for it. If anyone could confirm(not OP) that this wouldnt be considered piracy I could uppit for you.

It would be piracy, not a system app

It was free for a certain time but its not now

Reactions: TehTimeb0mb
L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

if the op downloaded the free version when it was free, then he just needs another copy of that apk. EA tracked which phones unlocked the game via their server, so now when someone who didn't unlock back then runs the game, it says it must be bought. But if the op is telling the truth, then the same apk would unlock fine for him since it would check his device id. Just putting that out there..............

Jordanooo

Jun 10, 2011
if the op downloaded the free version when it was free, then he just needs another copy of that apk. EA tracked which phones unlocked the game via their server, so now when someone who didn't unlock back then runs the game, it says it must be bought. But if the op is telling the truth, then the same apk would unlock fine for him since it would check his device id. Just putting that out there..............

Yeah, i did that, works fine. Just depends whether he got it then or not

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
I'd rather be a "boy scout" than a petty thief.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

agraceful

Mar 29, 2011
Copyright infringement is obviously NOT supported by xda. Even if you got it when it was free, it's not now. This thread needs to be deleted now and anyone that gives the apk is in violation of copyright infringement. I suggest reading the rules before posting or you will get banned.

Reactions: Solar.Plexus

cyrusalmighty

May 30, 2009
Hartford
I support development and so...I buy apps & games when I know some one put work in on it as I would hope others would do for mine, but I could care less about a game that's very old now and once was free. I really don't see that as being a petty thief. I would not be posting it as I know the rules(& more importantly I don't have it to share), but I wont start preaching to anyone (or playing I want to be a federal agent one day if developing fails.lol.) Besides hasn't anyone seen sister act with whoopi Goldberg? If not you can get a copy on www.___.com?:confused:jk.close the thread.lol.

Sent from my ICS KA twizz-elve

Last edited:

captain67

May 23, 2011
Aldergrove
Dude, you'll be lucky if you don't get banned. You obviously knew it would be considered Warez. That kind of thing is not tolerated here.

Sent from a Galaxy far, far away

paxChristos

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 27, 2011
West Bend
The Need for Speed Apk in and of itself is not warez to post. The apk distributed by EA contains both the trial version & the paid App, all in one, and they validate on EA's Servers. Since the OP is asking for a STOCK apk, not a cracked one, this thread will remain open.

An example of this turning into a Warez thread would be if somebody were to post a hacked copy of NFS, as opposed to the stock copy.

All references to getting/using warez removed. Any further references will also be deleted.

Pax
FSM Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Last edited:
Reactions: cyrusalmighty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i just wipe my sd then lost my game nfs hot pursuit game apk,in play store i have to pay,

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Okay thanks.

Yeah, i did that, works fine. Just depends whether he got it then or not
    Because you're supposed to buy the cracked version from the EA store
    Copyright infringement is obviously NOT supported by xda. Even if you got it when it was free, it's not now. This thread needs to be deleted now and anyone that gives the apk is in violation of copyright infringement. I suggest reading the rules before posting or you will get banned.