Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Huawei is better than LG

OP cool_recep

20th April 2012, 02:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 59

227 posts
More
Believe me. I gave my IDEOS X5 to my elder sister and now she has ICS 4.0.3 stable ROM. What do I have? A ****ING BRICK which can't call and recieve calls.

I gave my Xperia arc to my sister and she has ICS too.

I went crazy. I am really bored of this ****! I am bored of waiting and I am frustrated that LG does not accept the problem and act quickly.

Please tell everbody near you to NOT TO BUY LG!

<Mod Edit>

//Sorry for my language but this is what LG understands. << Not Excused!
Last edited by PG101; 20th April 2012 at 05:13 PM.
20th April 2012, 02:29 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 31

95 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_recep

Believe me. I gave my IDEOS X5 to my elder sister and now she has ICS 4.0.3 stable ROM. What do I have? A ****ING BRICK which can't call and recieve calls.

I went crazy. I am really bored of this ****! I am bored of waiting and I am frustrated that LG does not accept the problem and act quickly.

Rofl love the bit about xda and us not on front page XD but yea i cant say lg is good with phones it should stay with microwaves and **** so im gonna go samsung next since like EVERYTHING is made for samsung

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit,wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad"
sent from my LG Optimus 3D using XDA premium
Last edited by PG101; 20th April 2012 at 05:13 PM.
20th April 2012, 02:58 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 9

59 posts
More
yep the p920 was my first and will be my last lg phone... every brand has had problematic phones at some time, i wouldn't be mad at lg if it wasn't for their super ****ty support... after sending the phone to support twice, they returned it to me twice exactly as it was because they say they can't find any problem (and my problem is worse than ghost call [which i have too] my phone turns off by itself at least once a day...)
crappy phone + ****ty support = me never buying anything from lg again.
this phone has so many problems lg should be forced to recall them off the market...
Last edited by ptmaniac; 20th April 2012 at 03:04 PM.
20th April 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #4  
Flag Under my bed...
Thanks Meter: 566

1,072 posts
Donate to Me
More
Amen to that shizz i am never going to buy or even fing look at another LG i don't care if it has 20 cores 1 million gigs of ram and a screen with 2080p on it idgaf.. I called up lg and told them about the gc problem they told me to send my phone in. really lg you can't acknowledge the fact people have been posting about it and spaming your facebook page about it?

I am sick of it too but i am waiting for the HTC One x to go cheaper i am not paying 41 a month..
20th April 2012, 09:15 PM   |  #5  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 36

207 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo23

Amen to that shizz i am never going to buy or even fing look at another LG i don't care if it has 20 cores 1 million gigs of ram and a screen with 2080p on it idgaf.. I called up lg and told them about the gc problem they told me to send my phone in. really lg you can't acknowledge the fact people have been posting about it and spaming your facebook page about it?

I am sick of it too but i am waiting for the HTC One x to go cheaper i am not paying 41 a month..

But you gotta say, that'd be a killer phone. hahaha
21st April 2012, 01:33 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 4

46 posts
Error
21st April 2012, 04:38 PM   |  #7  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233

3,787 posts
More
I'm 100% positive the reason most developers stay away from this phone is because of the .kdz format.
21st April 2012, 05:04 PM   |  #8  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,667

2,393 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lestat

I'm 100% positive the reason most developers stay away from this phone is because of the .kdz format.

Not really a problem now with LGExtract which extracts the unencrypted .bin files. The .img files can then be extracted and edited.
26th April 2012, 07:37 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 8

79 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_recep

<Mod Edit>

//Sorry for my language but this is what LG understands. << Not Excused!

It seems like your sisters are lucky. Please give your O3D to one of them and hopefully ICS will arrive....
26th April 2012, 07:20 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 59

227 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunningkun

It seems like your sisters are lucky. Please give your O3D to one of them and hopefully ICS will arrive....

None of them wants a crippled phone But I will try my chance

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread