FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] Cyanogenmod Nightly Builds - Builds for P920 works on P925!

18th April 2012, 03:48 AM |#201  
Itzamistry's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstokerx

Doom never worked when i had froyo no cell service

What did u use

Sent from my LG THRILL 4G!!!
 
 
18th April 2012, 05:37 AM |#202  
Trekfan422991's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag fonda
Thanks Meter: 357
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstokerx

Doom never worked when i had froyo no cell service

That doesn't make sense unless you flashed it over an incompatible baseband or maybe the apn's weren't set right for you

And so I have spoken it.. and so it shall be.
18th April 2012, 11:57 AM |#203  
i was on roger froyo and it never worked for me not a big deal i built my self a good rome with acidhazard so i can live with that tell cm gets better
22nd April 2012, 11:50 PM |#204  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
anybody having major troubles connecting wifi? it's like damn near impossible to get on and then stay on.
23rd April 2012, 12:25 PM |#205  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylereid

anybody having major troubles connecting wifi? it's like damn near impossible to get on and then stay on.

ya i was having probs with it taking along time to connect but once it was on it was fine 3/4g seem to be the same way
23rd April 2012, 08:58 PM |#206  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstokerx

ya i was having probs with it taking along time to connect but once it was on it was fine 3/4g seem to be the same way

did u grab any helper apps or did you just wait a whole afternoon and never turn it off? lol

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

lol, maybe it's our friends at rogers giving us another hurdle to conquer. someone there is laughing at us for buying this phone..
24th April 2012, 12:18 PM |#207  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylereid

did u grab any helper apps or did you just wait a whole afternoon and never turn it off? lol

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

lol, maybe it's our friends at rogers giving us another hurdle to conquer. someone there is laughing at us for buying this phone..

i dont think its rogers and no i didnt use any helper apps ive switch to acidhazard rom for now tell cm7 is done right for this phone.

you know what with acidhazard on this phone and a rom built proper i have no problems with this phone if rogers employes were laughing at me i would just show them my phone now they wouldn't even think it was a 3d. Im getting 12-48 hours from a battery, its smoken fast and stable.
26th April 2012, 06:23 PM |#208  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Anyone else having a problem worth the p290? Like can't set up the account? It wont let me set up my google account to it. Can anyone help?
27th April 2012, 02:32 AM |#209  
Markyzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 277
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donavo

Anyone else having a problem worth the p290? Like can't set up the account? It wont let me set up my google account to it. Can anyone help?

did you flash gapps?
27th April 2012, 04:45 AM |#210  
yourguitarist's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
do nightlies from the p920 work over V20P?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes