FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[MODs] EVITA BASED ROM SYSTEM MODS

1,174 posts
Thanks Meter: 508
 
By racinwarrior, Senior Member on 23rd April 2012, 03:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th April 2012, 02:50 PM |#31  
dottat's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 2,708
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

as men....we will be eternally waiting on permission...

Yep.. when you find one that gives a good boot animation let me know....lol
 
 
25th April 2012, 03:15 PM |#32  
racinwarrior's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 508
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

Yep.. when you find one that gives a good boot animation let me know....lol

ha ha for sure bro
26th April 2012, 10:55 AM |#33  
LakerStar25's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Hey racin would you be able to make that battery for cleanrom 4.3 if its not to much trouble?

Sent from my ICS Rezound
26th April 2012, 12:12 PM |#34  
racinwarrior's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 508
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerStar25

Hey racin would you be able to make that battery for cleanrom 4.3 if its not to much trouble?

Sent from my ICS Rezound

possibly. I need to add more images. right now there are only 20 and i need 200...so it may be a while..

looks like gadget! who did the battery originally has made a 0-100 set. ill be posting shortly. FIND HIM AND THANK HIM IF YOU USE THE BATTERY.
Last edited by racinwarrior; 26th April 2012 at 03:52 PM.
26th April 2012, 04:15 PM |#35  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 160
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

possibly. I need to add more images. right now there are only 20 and i need 200...so it may be a while..

looks like gadget! who did the battery originally has made a 0-100 set. ill be posting shortly. FIND HIM AND THANK HIM IF YOU USE THE BATTERY.

OMG POST it already. LOL
26th April 2012, 04:23 PM |#36  
racinwarrior's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 508
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceOB

OMG POST it already. LOL

heres gadget!'s red version. i will change to green later. again all credit to him

DOWNLOAD - NOT FLASHABLE
The Following User Says Thank You to racinwarrior For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 07:41 PM |#37  
LakerStar25's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racinwarrior

heres gadget!'s red version. i will change to green later. again all credit to him

DOWNLOAD - NOT FLASHABLE

Thanks not really a fan of all red. I really like the colored one you did for evita. I can wait till you make one for cleanrom I'm in no rush so take your time.

Sent from my ICS Rezound
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes