Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,124 Members 45,303 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] MIUI.us v4 ICS 4G WiMax working

Tip us?

djjroc007
Old
Thanks Meter 312
Here's a template for converting your themes for v4. Could someone that knows what they're doing try this out?

http://forums.miui.us/showthread.php...Theme-Template

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

beltsnspoons
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusant View Post
and usb storage is broken
So, that just means we can't manage files in storage on a PC via USB cable, correct? Cuz that won't bother me considering I haven't been able to get USB storage to work on any rom on my phone for months now. But we can still manage files via airdroid or something similar?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

beltsnspoons
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklichny View Post
you...

are the $#% man...
+1

beltsnspoons
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by xplus93 View Post
What the F***, hasn't it been made clear yet? GB themes wont work. People need to stop B****ing about themes, be patient and once enough phones use V4 theme makers will make working themes. So for now deal with it, you want themes, go back to touchwiz or CM. If you want MIUI suck it up.
Lol, dude is FED UP!

Take a chillaxitive kid, its a public forum, people are gonna gripe, just like you are.

The Following User Says Thank You to beltsnspoons For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

beltsnspoons
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by djjroc007 View Post
Here's a template for converting your themes for v4. Could someone that knows what they're doing try this out?

http://forums.miui.us/showthread.php...Theme-Template

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
Have you posted that in the themes forum? Might have more luck there.

The Following User Says Thank You to beltsnspoons For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fire n mage
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltsnspoons View Post
So, that just means we can't manage files in storage on a PC via USB cable, correct? Cuz that won't bother me considering I haven't been able to get USB storage to work on any rom on my phone for months now. But we can still manage files via airdroid or something similar?

Could be your pc drivers? :P

beltsnspoons
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire n mage View Post
Could be your pc drivers? :P

I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers over 100 times. I've tried using older drivers and the most recent (I assume) from the samsung website. The only time the usb storage will work is right after a fresh windows install. I thought cleaning caches n stuff might help, tried uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling. Rebooting, it just doesn't work. It doesn't even say my phone is connected anymore (on my phone or pc) so its borked. Idk how I borked it, but its mos def borked. Thx for tryna help tho.

beltsnspoons
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Sorry about the empty post, for some reason my xda app won't let me edit it. I accidently hit submit before I typed anything. Lol, oops. Anyways, what I was gonna say was:

Can anyone comment on marxusant's last update? I know themes aren't any closer, but as far as functionality, battery life, stability, fc's, random reboots, anything like that? Are there any new features in this build? Does it run well with nyan kernel? Are you guys thinkin "stfu spoons n flash the effing rom yourself," right now? I guess I do have a few hours to kill while I'm at the library and could flash it and give it a go, but I'm having a hard time deciding on whether I wanna play with miui, aokp, or the cm9 beta3 test build. Well, one things definitely for sure... I'm not gonna complain about a lack of choices or development for the samsung epic 4g, that's for damn sure!

Btw, I'm on the peoples rom 2.1 right now, using the honeycomb theme, and a few choice mods, like inverted ics style messaging app for gb. I was seeing how good battery life I could get, so I only put apps that I use frequently on it, one home screen, one widget (clock), and zeam launcer with only an app drawer shortcut in the dock. I was using no wallpaper, but decided to go with a black wallpaper with a white sillouette of edward from cowboy bebop.

Wow, now that I went waaaaaay off topic... I shld rly stfu n flash this rom. So, yeah, miui ftw, brb!

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 25519

DONATE TO ME
I deleted it for you.
FNM

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

omair2005
Old
(Last edited by omair2005; 28th April 2012 at 06:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusant View Post
I forgot the mms stuff

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
mms stuff as in the apnconfig? I was going to upload a tweaked version of yours if you don't mind. just some build.prop edits and I added the apnconfig from cm (for mms, but don't know if thats the issue?)

for ppl on this rom:

for mms ==> did you try goSMS
for themes ==> (create /data/system/theme/)

build.prop tweaked out version: http://d-h.st/S4H
Samsung Galaxy S III Verizon

The Following User Says Thank You to omair2005 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]