Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,034 Members 47,051 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

DEV ONLY - NAND access + Full Unlock for Lumia 710 & 800

Tip us?
 
djtonka
Old
#721  
djtonka's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 251
Posts: 471
Join Date: Aug 2010
Ok I did it by pulling out battery and then HR. But I cant find any of this apps or extra themes etc...I can install many apps but not the ones with fullinterop required...any clue?

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrashot View Post
Latest version of the full unlocked ROM by lucifer3006
For Lumia 710 only

Based on belgium 1600.3030.8773.12120
OS: 7.10.8773.98 aka Tango
24 languages.
  • full unlock by ultrashot
  • no Nokia OEM applications built in.
  • search key remapping
  • Bazaar
  • WP7 Root Tools
  • WPH Tweaks
  • Some new themes
  • XAP Deployer
  • Google and Yandex added as search providers
  • WiFi "n"-mode
  • xb0xmod certificate
  • cab-updatable.
  • updatability via Zune or official cabs ISN'T GUARANTEED.

Known issues:
  • Included applications may return after uninstallation even after deleting.
  • No Live ID - get new from MS or use DppImplant.
  • ODDT (Diagnostic Tools) not included - download it from attachments.

Always backup all the data on your phone!
Only for Lumia 710.
Author isn't responsible for any damage to your device. Sharing on other sites is possible if you keep author's name.
(C) lucifer3006

Download:
Mediafire
Mirror
Are You sure You uploaded correct file? I have nothing from Your list
Nokia Lumia 710 with WindowsMania v9 ROM
Nokia Lumia 820 still untouched
Samsung GT-i8750 after Interop
Huawei Ascend W1 and bit of freedom, unlocked bootloader so far

 
ultrashot
Old
#722  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2030
Posts: 1,476
Join Date: May 2009
Location: St.Petersburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtonka View Post
Ok I did it by pulling out battery and then HR. But I cant find any of this apps or extra themes etc...I can install many apps but not the ones with fullinterop required...any clue?[COLOR="Silver"]

Are You sure You uploaded correct file? I have nothing from Your list
1) I am not a developer (his nick is written in the post)
2) I am quite sure file is correct - there are many reports about succesfull installation in russian forums.
3) Check mirror (Narod.ru) link.
My blog: http://ultrashot.net
--
Good bye
 
djtonka
Old
(Last edited by djtonka; 25th April 2012 at 08:31 PM.)
#723  
djtonka's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 251
Posts: 471
Join Date: Aug 2010
Ok L710 fully unlocked
Those 2 parts are wrong. I used to narod.ru[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rQbFp7yasc
Nokia Lumia 710 with WindowsMania v9 ROM
Nokia Lumia 820 still untouched
Samsung GT-i8750 after Interop
Huawei Ascend W1 and bit of freedom, unlocked bootloader so far

 
biktor_gj
Old
#724  
biktor_gj's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 234
Posts: 665
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtonka View Post
Ok L710 fully unlocked
Those 2 parts are wrong. I used to narod.ru[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rQbFp7yasc
CAN WE KEEP THIS FOR DEVELOPMENT ONLY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSEEEEE?

Gift from our friends at Qualcomm:

Full AMSS firmware + Secboot Sources (Qualcomm loader)! Grab it while it's hot!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ir2h15f663ja6wc
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to biktor_gj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
beidl
Old
(Last edited by beidl; 25th April 2012 at 09:42 PM.)
#725  
beidl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 432
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Purbach

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by biktor_gj View Post
can we keep this for development only pleeeeeeeeeeeeeassseeeee?

Gift from our friends at qualcomm:

Full amss firmware + secboot sources (qualcomm loader)! Grab it while it's hot!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ir2h15f663ja6wc
epic! Nerd boner engaged!

EDIT: Does it contain any device specific code (like... defines for the 710s panel configuration) or is it for all msm7x30 based devices in general?
That wistron_wvga stuff surely looks interesting...
LK Android Bootloader on Nokia Lumia devices:
Every help is needed!! Let's make our Lumias the next HD2's
Currently working: USB (fastboot)
Next step: Display (please contact me if you have an idea)
https://github.com/beidl/lk_umia

Developer of Install Manager - Available on the Play Store.

Twitter:
Move your mouse pointer on top of this text and put slight pressure onto your left mouse button...
Just in case you're clicking it wrong.
 
biktor_gj
Old
(Last edited by biktor_gj; 26th April 2012 at 07:22 PM.)
#726  
biktor_gj's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 234
Posts: 665
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by beidl View Post
epic! Nerd boner engaged!

EDIT: Does it contain any device specific code (like... defines for the 710s panel configuration) or is it for all msm7x30 based devices in general?
That wistron_wvga stuff surely looks interesting...
This source is, in theory, for the Hisense TS7008. No specific code for nokias, but is for the same platform, so it should, at least boot. And since nokia osbl should be based on secboot, we should be able to find similarities between both... maybe some unpatched hole too?
Worst case scenario, we could still get to know how it boots and debug a little more easily

EDIT:
Did anyone notice this on Nokia's DLOAD enabled SBL?
I0..ANDROID!

Interesting...


Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to biktor_gj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
murga
Old
#727  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Gorazde
yep I saw it day ago... interesting indeed!
 
Konner920
Old
#728  
Konner920's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 214
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norman, OK
Note to everyone, it's probably easier to just do dd in Linux. I bricked my lumia 710 attempting in windows.
Too many phones to list.

Current device: Moto G
 
ombadboy
Old
#729  
ombadboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 131
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: London

 
DONATE TO ME
biktor_gj.. Flashed the UNLOCKED ROM last night for the 800, and I've noticed a couple of bugs, just wanted to let you know

- Some apps just won't uninstall. For some reason, 'pre-installed' apps won't uninstall, as well as some other 3rd party ones. i.e FourSquare shows up twice in my app list, one could be uninstalled, the other one uninstalls, and re-installs on reboot (same as the pre-installed apps).

-A few other apps show up installed twice as well..

-WP7EasyBackup doesn't seem to be working (however my backup was pre-flashing, so that may be the problem. Will look into it in more detail later on)

p.s DPPImplant from ultrashot works like a charm!
 
biktor_gj
Old
#730  
biktor_gj's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 234
Posts: 665
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ombadboy View Post
biktor_gj.. Flashed the UNLOCKED ROM last night for the 800, and I've noticed a couple of bugs, just wanted to let you know

- Some apps just won't uninstall. For some reason, 'pre-installed' apps won't uninstall, as well as some other 3rd party ones. i.e FourSquare shows up twice in my app list, one could be uninstalled, the other one uninstalls, and re-installs on reboot (same as the pre-installed apps).

-A few other apps show up installed twice as well..

-WP7EasyBackup doesn't seem to be working (however my backup was pre-flashing, so that may be the problem. Will look into it in more detail later on)

p.s DPPImplant from ultrashot works like a charm!
Don't worry, I will build a new custom rom with full unlock based on Tango as soon as I find a firmware with full language support and not only English+Chinese... anyone knows where to find it? I only found one on navifirm and it was that english & chinese...

About bootloaders.... Anyone noticed this?
Code:
/sys_boot/keystore/key.str..Keystore read & decrypt failed!.Random seed init failed!....Security init (%d @ 0x%x)...
Security init status 0x%x...
DETAIL: Keys 0x%08x, 0x%08x, 0x%08x, 0x%08x.......`..@-ž.O`...`..0*. *..*..Ÿ`....`...›`..O™`...*G.*š....P.Ÿ. Ÿ..Ÿ..0...Ÿ.3/.J_...*‚c.V..P..*.......…`..
.*mc.tc..@ž./
Security init skipped!..
======= Secure DLOAD started =======
Version: %d.%d.%d
Compiled: Feb 17 2012, 10:35:39.
====================================
Extracted from one of the latest OSBLs out there...
Anyway of tricking it into that USB HID device it shows sometimes after rebooting from the bootloader?

Tags
android, bootloader, full unlock, interopunlock, nand
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes