Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]<< Artemis HD2 v73.0 >>[WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|ELL|SPA|PTG|RUS|NLD|NOR|SVE|DAN] WEH6.5

Tip us?

sb2003
Old
(Last edited by sb2003; 26th April 2012 at 07:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosone View Post
Hi kanishkapd

It just seems strange / weird that your phone shows the same RAM Size and similar free memory as our european devices.

Greetings
Bosone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyguar
But there would be some differencies regarding nk.exe. As far as know nk.exe from TMOUS suits for european HD2 (then it "opens" or "shows" 576MB RAM), but i don't know and haven't heard that nk.exe from european HD2 suits for TMOUS
Since he is using nk.exe from Euro HD2 on TMUS device, this would be kinda logical...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanishkapd View Post

..... one last question, do i have to change back to SPL 3.03.0000 ?

best regards.
No, you do not need to revert back to SPL 3.03 if u have HSPL 3.03.

Anyway. Kudoz for trying kanishkapd ! Enjoy, now it can be said : Artemis runs on TMUS devices.... shame that it took 2 years for someone to try it
Device 1: Nokia Lumia 925 - Running WP8 system / The Elegant one

Device 2: Nokia Lumia 920 - Running WP8 system / The Machine

Device 3: Nokia Lumia 900 - running stock WP 7.8 / circling among friends The Socializer

RETIRED : my good ol' HTC HD2, running Artemis v70 again after more than a year and a half.... but sadly, sitting in the dark.. alone...unused.. / The Legend
The Following User Says Thank You to sb2003 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 26th April 2012 at 10:11 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,580
Quote:

ok guys,

i took my chances and flashed artemis to my tmous. and its working great.
went by the basics,
1. flashed hspl4/3.03hspl
2. flashed radio 2.15.50.14, using RUU.
3. flashed rom v66, using RUU.

thanks mr. sternas for this wonderul rom and looking forward to v67.
thanks mr. kuzibri for your relentless advice and support. ( probably you could call me a "hero" now
had to do some reading since i m not the most tech savvy guy around. and still checking out the performance. no issues yet. probably mr.sternas can do more research and recommend for tmous officially. hope more guys would try artemis on their tmouses.
will update as i continue using. one last question, do i have to change back to SPL 3.03.0000 ?

best regards.
your'e very welcome my friend and indeed you are my personal hero now. The discussion about the Radio, I did not understand, cause HTC 3.14 ROM and Artemis need Radio 2.15, thus is compatible with both of them!!
Normally I agree with Skyguar, but not this time, cause HTC 3.14 ROM and Artemis need Radio 2.15!!

very best regards and congrats to our new hero, Kuzibri

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote:

one last question, do i have to change back to SPL 3.03.0000 ?

best regards.
No you do have to to that!!!
BTW, Enjoy your Artemis V66!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best regards, Kuzibri

Life is finite but learning never ends!
The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kanishkapd
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Default update - artemis v66 0n tmous

hi again,
thanks very much for all your advices and guidance. thought of sharing my experience with artemis as well as couple of questions.

first of all this is the fastest rom i have used and all the small applications, x2 task manager, wm task manager..etc..are so useful as well as eye candy. i m really thrilled too bad that tmous users couldnt get the experience.
its great if there had been applets to switch to silent mode, restart sense..

couple of questions,

1. i have installed hspl 3.03. do i have to install spl 3.03?..( dear kuzubri, you asked to install spl 3.03 in your last post or was it a typo ?
since sbl2003, said not needed in the previous post. do you guys come to an agreement on this fact?
2. had to hard reset once today. i was having google maps, another couple of apps in the back ground and was checking out OHS. actually i was trying to change OHS background colour using AC. suddenly phone did a hard reset automatically and even then would get stuck in the home screen. the start menu and apps would work, but, when i tried to go to the home screen it would get stuck. had to do a hard reset manually and it sorted the issue. any explanation?

3. the proximity sensor seems bit erratic while answering a call. takes a while to turn off screen.

4. i m using cht, which works fine. but if the soft keys are enabled the x2 task manager doesnt work. not a big issue though, disabled the soft keys and its fine

i will update if i come across any significant issue. at the moment really enjoying.
regards.
t mobile leo
CR192 desire hd rom

sb2003
Old
Thanks Meter 56
If you have HSPL 3.03, you do not need to switch to SPL3.03.

Device 3: Nokia Lumia 900 - running stock WP 7.8 / circling among friends The Socializer

RETIRED : my good ol' HTC HD2, running Artemis v70 again after more than a year and a half.... but sadly, sitting in the dark.. alone...unused.. / The Legend

kanishkapd
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb2003 View Post
If you have HSPL 3.03, you do not need to switch to SPL3.03.
thanks.
but our good friend kuzibri doesnt seem to agree. (2 posts back)

or else he had made a typo error
t mobile leo
CR192 desire hd rom

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 27th April 2012 at 10:27 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,580
Quote:
thanks.
but our good friend kuzibri doesnt seem to agree. (2 posts back)

or else he had made a typo error
Indeed my dear friend it was a Typo error:

No you do have to do that!!!, should have been no you don't have to do that

best regards, Kuzibri

Life is finite but learning never ends!

Rick_1995
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,055
Is 3.03 necessary ? has someone tried using this rom on 2.08 HSPL ? (because I don't have my windows pc as of now, so no way of flashing SPL)

sb2003
Old
(Last edited by sb2003; 28th April 2012 at 06:45 PM.)
Thanks Meter 56
Yes, it is necessary. If you use Any other HSPL/SPL you'll run into low memory problem, random freezes/crashes...

We've all tried it with HSPL 2,08 back when Sternas first used 3.14 base for his rom, and we all had above problems. SO, it's mandatory to flash with either HSPL3.03 or SPL3.03 ....

here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=26679

The Following User Says Thank You to sb2003 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sternas
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb2003 View Post
Yes, it is necessary. If you use Any other HSPL/SPL you'll run into low memory problem, random freezes/crashes...

We've all tried it with HSPL 2,08 back when Sternas first used 3.03 base for his rom, and we all had above problems. SO, it's mandatory to flash with either HSPL3.03 or SPL3.03 ....

here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=26679
++1 for that
The High-Tech and Multi-Language ROM Family "Artemis HD2" Site1 Site2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sternas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kanishkapd
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Default artemis not compatible with tmous!...unfortunately.

hi guys,

after using artemis on my tmous for several days, i ve found out that its not compatible.
spontaneous hard resets are the main issue i got. after using for 10-12 hours, phone would freeze and as usual i would try the soft reset. but, instead of a soft reset, phone performed a hard reset!..even then the issue was not settled. almost immediately phone starts to freeze again, but, the start menu is accessible, by long pressing the power button. and a manual hard reset (clear storage) is needed to solve the freezes. then it would work well for sometime. after 12 hours or so, the cycle repeats.

i had about 15 hard resets upto now. thought sense was causing the issue as it seemed that whenever i tried to get to the home screen phone would freeze(i mean when the freezing issue is active). tried disabling sense, using spb ms, and only ohs. but the problem persists.

i m sure it s a minor adjustment to be made, if only mr. sternas had a tmous.
so...guess i have no choice but to go back to the old rom.

my regards to mr.sternas and all the supportive guys in this rom thread. its been a pleasure...and hope one day this great piece of work would be fully compatinle with the tmous.

best regards.
t mobile leo
CR192 desire hd rom

Tags
vouj
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe