Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,638 Members 54,389 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Streak MIUI 2.4.20 English

Tip us?
 
jbhorse
Old
#231  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Dec 2011
So far i have installed 2.3.23 over 17 and 22 with all the necrssary fixes and have had no problems. The only concern is batery life running out too fast. What is the fix for 2.3.24? So far i have seen people having problem with this rom. Ths

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA
 
Agent5150
Old
#232  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 291
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhorse View Post
So far i have installed 2.3.23 over 17 and 22 with all the necrssary fixes and have had no problems. The only concern is batery life running out too fast. What is the fix for 2.3.24? So far i have seen people having problem with this rom. Ths

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA
I upgraded from 2.3.23 to 2.4.20..for me the only two problems are miui control panel, and poor battery life.

Problems persisting from previous versions: camera zoom not working and gmail lag.

I am not sure if there is any real benefit in upgrading to 2.4.20

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk 2
 
sinan33
Old
#233  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 130
Posts: 569
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tarsus

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent5150 View Post
I upgraded from 2.3.23 to 2.4.20..for me the only two problems are miui control panel, and poor battery life.

Problems persisting from previous versions: camera zoom not working and gmail lag.

I am not sure if there is any real benefit in upgrading to 2.4.20

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk 2
Everything woks perfect with 2.4.20,for battery drain; wipe battery stats,gmail working well,the camera of the 2.4.20 doesn't have ability of autofocus; if you want a camera which has autofocus ability,then copy the camera.apk from 2.3.23 to 2.4.20 it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to sinan33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Agent5150
Old
#234  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 291
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinan33 View Post
Everything woks perfect with 2.4.20,for battery drain; wipe battery stats,gmail working well,the camera of the 2.4.20 doesn't have ability of autofocus; if you want a camera which has autofocus ability,then copy the camera.apk from 2.3.23 to 2.4.20 it works.
did wipe battery stats.. Don't know why folks deny battery drain issues.
launcher used to show 1% on battery stats... With this version it shows 6%.

I am a fan of custom rom dev and i sincerely appreciate everyones effort...but lately, such dev efforts are seem to be moving in the wrong direction.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk 2
 
Mysticales
Old
#235  
Mysticales's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 1,571
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent5150 View Post
I am a fan of custom rom dev and i sincerely appreciate everyones effort...but lately, such dev efforts are seem to be moving in the wrong direction.
Just curious, have you ever donated to any dev or xda member? I mean for people doing things for free.. nothing is perfect. Also if no one motivates by donating. Then things go slower.
~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~
Galaxy S4 (At&t) - Stock 4.3 Rooted
Dell Streak 7 - Streakdroid R8
Ouya - (and my review)
 
maan76
Old
#236  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 70
Join Date: Jul 2008
So far it seems that 17 and 23 are the most stable and fastest miui.us roms available for dell streak . They work very well after flashing the necessary fix for them.
Battery life also seems to be feasible, and way better than other miui rooms and most of costum Rooms.
Those are my couple pennies. Hahaha
 
Agent5150
Old
#237  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 291
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post
Just curious, have you ever donated to any dev or xda member? I mean for people doing things for free.. nothing is perfect. Also if no one motivates by donating. Then things go slower.
Yes.
 
wilsonrpm
Old
#238  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 26
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Santo Domingo
PLSSSS... screenshots for this new update... PLSSSS... goodd joddd
 
Djinn Moto
Old
#239  
Djinn Moto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 148
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Only one problem annoyed me that it said "Can't connect to camera" no matter which app i's using or how many time I restarted my Dell. I did all the wipe and flash from Simple Streak Rom.

Is there any solution for this?

Thanks guys.
EN: "The world is moving to the complexity..."
VI: "Thế giới đang tiến tới sự phức tạp..."


Find what you all want here.
 
jakert
Old
#240  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jul 2004
Everything are perfect,
just a bug about camera,
it can not auto focus,
how to fix it ?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes