Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,638 Members 54,389 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Streak MIUI 2.4.20 English

Tip us?

jbhorse
Old
Thanks Meter 1
So far i have installed 2.3.23 over 17 and 22 with all the necrssary fixes and have had no problems. The only concern is batery life running out too fast. What is the fix for 2.3.24? So far i have seen people having problem with this rom. Ths

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA

Agent5150
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhorse View Post
So far i have installed 2.3.23 over 17 and 22 with all the necrssary fixes and have had no problems. The only concern is batery life running out too fast. What is the fix for 2.3.24? So far i have seen people having problem with this rom. Ths

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA
I upgraded from 2.3.23 to 2.4.20..for me the only two problems are miui control panel, and poor battery life.

Problems persisting from previous versions: camera zoom not working and gmail lag.

I am not sure if there is any real benefit in upgrading to 2.4.20

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk 2

sinan33
Old
Thanks Meter 130

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent5150 View Post
I upgraded from 2.3.23 to 2.4.20..for me the only two problems are miui control panel, and poor battery life.

Problems persisting from previous versions: camera zoom not working and gmail lag.

I am not sure if there is any real benefit in upgrading to 2.4.20

Everything woks perfect with 2.4.20,for battery drain; wipe battery stats,gmail working well,the camera of the 2.4.20 doesn't have ability of autofocus; if you want a camera which has autofocus ability,then copy the camera.apk from 2.3.23 to 2.4.20 it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to sinan33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Agent5150
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinan33 View Post
Everything woks perfect with 2.4.20,for battery drain; wipe battery stats,gmail working well,the camera of the 2.4.20 doesn't have ability of autofocus; if you want a camera which has autofocus ability,then copy the camera.apk from 2.3.23 to 2.4.20 it works.
did wipe battery stats.. Don't know why folks deny battery drain issues.
launcher used to show 1% on battery stats... With this version it shows 6%.

I am a fan of custom rom dev and i sincerely appreciate everyones effort...but lately, such dev efforts are seem to be moving in the wrong direction.

Mysticales
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent5150 View Post
I am a fan of custom rom dev and i sincerely appreciate everyones effort...but lately, such dev efforts are seem to be moving in the wrong direction.
Just curious, have you ever donated to any dev or xda member? I mean for people doing things for free.. nothing is perfect. Also if no one motivates by donating. Then things go slower.
~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~
Galaxy S4 (At&t) - Stock 4.3 Rooted
Dell Streak 7 - Streakdroid R8
Ouya - (and my review)

maan76
Old
Thanks Meter 3
So far it seems that 17 and 23 are the most stable and fastest miui.us roms available for dell streak . They work very well after flashing the necessary fix for them.
Battery life also seems to be feasible, and way better than other miui rooms and most of costum Rooms.
Those are my couple pennies. Hahaha

Agent5150
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post
Just curious, have you ever donated to any dev or xda member? I mean for people doing things for free.. nothing is perfect. Also if no one motivates by donating. Then things go slower.
Yes.

wilsonrpm
Old
Thanks Meter 0
PLSSSS... screenshots for this new update... PLSSSS... goodd joddd

Djinn Moto
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Only one problem annoyed me that it said "Can't connect to camera" no matter which app i's using or how many time I restarted my Dell. I did all the wipe and flash from Simple Streak Rom.

Is there any solution for this?

Thanks guys.
EN: "The world is moving to the complexity..."
VI: "Thế giới đang tiến tới sự phức tạp..."

Find what you all want here.

jakert
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Everything are perfect,
just a bug about camera,
it can not auto focus,
how to fix it ?