Post Reply

[MOD] Blue/Red/Green Status Bar mods + Batt% - "Any One X Sense Rom" [UPDATED 30/08]

OP mattmanwrx

26th April 2012, 07:03 PM   |  #11  
mattmanwrx's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,975
 
4,931 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic1611

after installing the blue status bar. My bar on the top is complitely gone. Stupid of me to not backup before flashing it. Any idea how that i get of back ?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Which rom are you on?

Just the status bar has gone, completely? That shouldnt happen, as it just replaces the images inside the apk, and not the apk itself..!
26th April 2012, 07:12 PM   |  #12  
mattmanwrx's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,975
 
4,931 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Updated, for me blueness - See OP for a list of themed apps
26th April 2012, 07:20 PM   |  #13  
Member
Flag groningen
Thanks Meter: 1
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Ehm just the normal one. I Downloaded it from the site. And flashed it stupid me to not backup

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
26th April 2012, 07:31 PM   |  #14  
mattmanwrx's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,975
 
4,931 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic1611

Ehm just the normal one. I Downloaded it from the site. And flashed it stupid me to not backup

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

So you're on stock rom?

I guess that means it doesn't work with odexed roms... what version number were you, the updated 1.28 or the older 1.26?

If there is a link to the stock rom, I might be able to extract the apps and place them in a flashable.zip...!
26th April 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #15  
Member
Flag groningen
Thanks Meter: 1
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmanwrx

So you're on stock rom?

I guess that means it doesn't work with odexed roms... what version number were you, the updated 1.28 or the older 1.26?

If there is a link to the stock rom, I might be able to extract the apps and place them in a flashable.zip...!

I got 1.28 im not that much into it i wish i was so i could help aswell to resolve this

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
26th April 2012, 08:38 PM   |  #16  
mattmanwrx's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,975
 
4,931 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic1611

I got 1.28 im not that much into it i wish i was so i could help aswell to resolve this

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Ok, so you unlocked the hboot, and then flashed the CWM, but didn't flash another rom?
I can try to put a flashable.zip together, you could try to flash a rooted rom, o you could flash this stock rom...

I guess /data would stay intact, I havent actually looked at any of the scripts to see if they delete /data, but I wouldnt think they do...
(if they did, you could always take a nandroid first so you can flash back to it, and then try another rom...?
26th April 2012, 10:12 PM   |  #17  
Member
Flag groningen
Thanks Meter: 1
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmanwrx

Ok, so you unlocked the hboot, and then flashed the CWM, but didn't flash another rom?
I can try to put a flashable.zip together, you could try to flash a rooted rom, o you could flash this stock rom...

I guess /data would stay intact, I havent actually looked at any of the scripts to see if they delete /data, but I wouldnt think they do...
(if they did, you could always take a nandroid first so you can flash back to it, and then try another rom...?

For some reason i got it working now. I make a. Backup before i try New mods haha i Downloaded another stock top bar From the forum. Wish i could tell witch One i took. thanks for the fast help.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
26th April 2012, 10:18 PM   |  #18  
mattmanwrx's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,975
 
4,931 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Glad it is working for you now

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
27th April 2012, 03:44 PM   |  #19  
smaberg's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 920
 
2,339 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmanwrx

Glad it is working for you now

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

I tested The mod for fun on stock odexed 1.28 ROM, AND ITS WORKING GREAT if you wipe cache and dalvik cache.

BUT THE BATTERY disappeared. Must be because of battery icon placement in stock differs.

Could you fix that and upload a new one for stock odexed? Should be great, ad I'm having a special project based on odexed....
The Following User Says Thank You to smaberg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 03:57 PM   |  #20  
mattmanwrx's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,975
 
4,931 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smaberg

I tested The mod for fun on stock odexed 1.28 ROM, AND ITS WORKING GREAT if you wipe cache and dalvik cache.

BUT THE BATTERY disappeared. Must be because of battery icon placement in stock differs.

Could you fix that and upload a new one for stock odexed? Should be great, ad I'm having a special project based on odexed....

Hi,

Thanks for comfirmation, I'll add in a wipe dalvik cache to the updater-script, Not sure on /cache itself, as that is where the backup goes to (although, I'm not sure if VillainRom devs have actually made the backup functional!)...

The battery has disappeared althogther? Could you show a screen shot? (Volume down and power at the same time on any ICS rom)
What I'm thinking is that, as it replaces the images, and there isn't a battery percentage to replace (just the normal 7 (I think) images of the normal battery meter, I could change it so that the stock odexed rom replaces the battery for just the 7 images to the ICS battery, without the percentage...
If this is the case, when you hit certain percentages (15, 28, 43, 57, 71, 85 & (maybe) 100, it will show the battery with percentage... Not ideal in this case!

When I have time, probably tomorrow now, maybe tonight if I dont get drunk (), I will download the stock odexed rom and create a "normal" ICS battery with those percentages, and have the two seperate downloads...

Thanks for the feedback - Matt

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One X Themes and Apps by ThreadRank