Create a guesture on lockscreen in settings and u can activate torch on lockscreen with a thumb flick or some funky guesture.
Could you have a look on these commits :
- notification backdrop changer by jerryscript 1/2
- notification backdrop changer 2/2 by jerryscript
- Statusbar color change mod by jerryscript
- Statusbar mods by jerryscript
- Statubar date fix
- center clock 2/2 by Jerryscript (don't really know if there's a 1/2)
The purpose of these commits is to provide a centered clock (with choice Y/N i think), a transparent status-bar and the possibility of choosing the color of the clock, signals, etc...
Xda member cougarcougar give me the information for these commits here.
He is a rom maker like you !
I tried a lot of mods/methods to have a centered clock but none works.
So I thought if thess features are integrated in the rom, maybe it could work ?!
But if you want to keep your rom "clean", i will understand.
|android 2.3, bug, build, cyanogen, fix, gingerbread, issue, navigation reboot, nexus one, nightly, wifi drop, wonk|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|