Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

(Rom)(10.1.12) TSM UKB II 1.3.1 (sense4 ics)

OP nitsuj17

26th April 2012, 10:51 PM   |  #681  
Jizzylax's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 542
 
1,498 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
I won't hold my breath (too long).

26th April 2012, 11:01 PM   |  #682  
reaper540's Avatar
Member
Flag Stephens City
Thanks Meter: 9
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Yea I'll believe that when I see it.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA
26th April 2012, 11:48 PM   |  #683  
tylerlawhon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tallahassee, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,012
 
4,521 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
I hope I'll see it lol

Swyped From My MikRunny'd Superphone Using TapaTalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to tylerlawhon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 01:07 AM   |  #684  
kevdliu's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,466
 
1,063 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Unhappy
regarding the update,

mythofsisyphus posted this in the general section. apparently an update for our phone is in order but its only 32mb. So i guess we are not getting iCS this time after all?
27th April 2012, 01:20 AM   |  #685  
jbarcus81's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Marietta, OH
Thanks Meter: 367
 
1,965 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphibliam

Hmmm, a Sense 3.6 dump MAY hit tonight to the devs...

Read it on the internet so it's true right? /sarcasm -- I'm not so sure... some of the folks that would most likely get the leak have mentioned that it's still Gingerbread... Unless it's coming in waives or something? Time will be the only thing on our side at this point ... but if it happens it happens!!! I guess you never do know..
27th April 2012, 01:24 AM   |  #686  
kevdliu's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,466
 
1,063 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
i really hope its not sense 3.6 with gingerbread, which seems unlikely buy still
27th April 2012, 01:33 AM   |  #687  
daniETingles's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
559 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarcus81

Read it on the internet so it's true right? /sarcasm -- I'm not so sure... some of the folks that would most likely get the leak have mentioned that it's still Gingerbread... Unless it's coming in waives or something? Time will be the only thing on our side at this point ... but if it happens it happens!!! I guess you never do know..

No, no, no wtf? All sense 3.6 roms/official releases have come with ics and will continue coming with ics. Not only that HTC has confirmed we are getting ICS, not gingerbread.
Please, stop spreading false statements that will confuse the general public.


Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using XDA
27th April 2012, 01:34 AM   |  #688  
Jizzylax's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 542
 
1,498 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevdliu

i really hope its not sense 3.6 with gingerbread, which seems unlikely buy still

Lol I doubt it will be GB 3.6........

27th April 2012, 01:35 AM   |  #689  
tylerlawhon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tallahassee, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,012
 
4,521 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevdliu

i really hope its not sense 3.6 with gingerbread, which seems unlikely buy still

Sense 3.6 wouldn't be on GB, only ICS. It's essentially the ICS version of 3.5. If we get an ICS leak tonight, that'd be awesome. Although, like said before, don't hold your breath.
27th April 2012, 01:54 AM   |  #690  
mythofsisyphus's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphibliam

Hmmm, a Sense 3.6 dump MAY hit tonight to the devs...

Oh you tease.. Source?
Edit: Just saw on your twitter that you have a buddy that may leak it, hope you're right!




---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevdliu

regarding the update,

mythofsisyphus posted this in the general section. apparently an update for our phone is in order but its only 32mb. So i guess we are not getting iCS this time after all?

That update seems to be only bug fixes for gingerbread due to it's size. No idea when that will drop or an ICS update will drop.
Last edited by mythofsisyphus; 27th April 2012 at 02:05 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aroma, sense4, tsm, tweaks
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes