Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

OP slayer621

26th April 2012, 05:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25

248 posts
More
Hello Galaxy Tab Plus forum!

I'm interested in purchasing this tablet and I was wondering, is this the right forum for the tablet? If not, can someone direct me to the correct one?

Thank you in advance!
26th April 2012, 07:46 PM   |  #2  
Flag The blood bath known as Chicago IL.
Thanks Meter: 743

2,045 posts
More
Picked one up myself (great device for the money). There is no specific forum or root method yet.

good day.
26th April 2012, 11:57 PM   |  #3  
Flag Hartford, Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 454

1,856 posts
Donate to Me
More
seems like quite a few on ebay. Including w/3G. all selling for under $300. Appear to be from good sellers too. Hmmm.

Havent found anywhere else advertising the 3G model. under $300 for a dual-core 7" ICS phone, not too shabby.

edit: that 3g model may be incorrectly posted on ebay.
27th April 2012, 12:47 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 5

43 posts
Chiming in to say hi as well. Picked up my Tab 2 7.0 on opening day and have been very happy with it. Be nice if it catches on and we get a kick-ass dev community behind it!
27th April 2012, 02:32 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 11

174 posts
i think the '3G' model you see on eBay is probably the Tab 7 Plus...which is a pretty good deal if it is brand new...

i picked up my Tab2 on Sunday morning from BB....really great device for the price...

yes, looking forward to some rooting as well
27th April 2012, 04:35 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

248 posts
More
The requirements for my tablet had to be cheap and powerful, yet not gigantic. I wanted something I could browse the internet with without breaking out the 15 inch laptop. I love how it runs ICS stock too.
27th April 2012, 04:57 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 12

207 posts
FYI I have some dead pixels on mine! Actually it's as if someone had some light on their fingertips & wiped it on the screen (it's not dirt or smudges on the screen). It's strange. I am sending it in under warranty so hopefully I'll get it back soon! Check all of your screens out (get an all black screensaver).
27th April 2012, 05:36 AM   |  #8  
USA
Thanks Meter: 304

1,706 posts
More
I did notice that the Tab 2 lags on quite some games I have tried. Temple run is one of them so its not for casual gaming.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda premium
27th April 2012, 07:42 AM   |  #9  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 126

1,020 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcidroyale

FYI I have some dead pixels on mine! Actually it's as if someone had some light on their fingertips & wiped it on the screen (it's not dirt or smudges on the screen). It's strange. I am sending it in under warranty so hopefully I'll get it back soon! Check all of your screens out (get an all black screensaver).

The first one I got at BestBuy had a dead pixel and loose volume rocker. I took it back for exchange and opened before I left the store. They brought out two, opened them up and both had dead pixels! Finally they brought out #4 and it had a perfect screen. The dead pixels were black, easily visible on a white background.
27th April 2012, 08:05 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

248 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimfire72

The first one I got at BestBuy had a dead pixel and loose volume rocker. I took it back for exchange and opened before I left the store. They brought out two, opened them up and both had dead pixels! Finally they brought out #4 and it had a perfect screen. The dead pixels were black, easily visible on a white background.

I'm kinda nervous now. I was planning on buying mine on Amazon, but now I'm not so sure. I don't want to have to deal with sending it back through the mail and waiting for days.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread