Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,847 Members 52,950 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anker 1800mah

Tip us?

GRK4G63
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Thumbs up Wow!! Anker-licious!

So I finally got my (w)Anker batteries in the mail and charged one up. I installed it, immediately booted to ACS Recovery 5 and wiped battery stats, rebooted, and I've been running the phone uninterrupted ever since. This was very early this morning.

So far so good!! Ten + hours and only at 76% after mostly idling, with some moderate Facebooking, Youtubing, and Bluetooth audio streaming thrown in.

Battery fits perfectly in my Epic and zero issues so far.
I wonder how it will behave after the break-in period of 4 to 5 cycles.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20111208_111038.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	809908  

SPH-L710
Stock, Rooted, Odexed 4.3

stkiswr
Old
Thanks Meter 242
I use the anker 1800 in my wife's epic. It consistently gets 3+ hours over the stock. Well worth the $12 and a real upgrade for us as the stock battery would always give up around the 11hr mark and the same use she gets 14+ hrs w the 1800. Around 3 hour screen on time maybe.

Although in my nexus the anker 1600 seems worse than my stock battery. Worth a try but not an upgrade in a nexus.

TheRidge69
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
Duuuh... What?!?

TheRidge69
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Sorry bout that last "post" I was taking the back off my phone lol. Anyway, here's a question:
My wife got the Touch not too long ago. Before, she had what I'm using now, the Epic 4g. When she had the 4g, she was getting such crappy battery life that she bought an xtra one. When I adopted the Epic, she didn't want to give up the battery. (Don't ask me why,she's crazy) But she has been holding onto battery, afraid to put it into her SG2. From reading the posts in here, I'm assuming that she can use her xtra battery (1500mAh) in her SG2. Am I right? I'm sure she wont get nearly as long life as the 1800 that's in her phone now, but she could use the 1500 in a pinch couldn't she? (No matter what the answer is, I'm gonna tell her no so she'll pony up the xtra one lol) But just out of curiosity, would the 1500 work in the SG2?
Thanx,
Ridge :)

Duuuh... What?!?

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRidge69 View Post
Sorry bout that last "post" I was taking the back off my phone lol. Anyway, here's a question:
My wife got the Touch not too long ago. Before, she had what I'm using now, the Epic 4g. When she had the 4g, she was getting such crappy battery life that she bought an xtra one. When I adopted the Epic, she didn't want to give up the battery. (Don't ask me why,she's crazy) But she has been holding onto battery, afraid to put it into her SG2. From reading the posts in here, I'm assuming that she can use her xtra battery (1500mAh) in her SG2. Am I right? I'm sure she wont get nearly as long life as the 1800 that's in her phone now, but she could use the 1500 in a pinch couldn't she? (No matter what the answer is, I'm gonna tell her no so she'll pony up the xtra one lol) But just out of curiosity, would the 1500 work in the SG2?
Thanx,
Ridge :)

yes...i have done exactly what you want to do with no issue. I even have the touch battery in my old epic 4g...no problemo!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iviyth0s
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
yes...i have done exactly what you want to do with no issue. I even have the touch battery in my old epic 4g...no problemo!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
+1, you'll/she'll be just fine
The Following User Says Thank You to iviyth0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheRidge69
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Awesome guys thanx. We'll just keep this between us & the hundreds of others on here ;) The wife has no interest at all in this stuff. She wont even let me so much as root her phone & leave it on stock LOL!
Later y'all,
Ridge :P

Sent from SPH-D700 With a COMPLETE nO0b @ the keyboard. BE NICE :P
Duuuh... What?!?

iviyth0s
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRidge69 View Post
Awesome guys thanx. We'll just keep this between us & the hundreds of others on here ;) The wife has no interest at all in this stuff. She wont even let me so much as root her phone & leave it on stock LOL!
Later y'all,
Ridge :P

Sent from SPH-D700 With a COMPLETE nO0b @ the keyboard. BE NICE :P
That's a shame, I bet she would never have needed the Touch if her Epic was rooted from the start