Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[FP1H][Rom][Cwm][Odin]Tweaked v2.2 UPDATED 06/26/12

OP dwitherell

26th April 2012, 06:06 PM   |  #631  
JihadSquad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madison, WI
Thanks Meter: 244
 
1,586 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Check out the 3 key in the calculator.



Sent from my handheld Linux computer using electromagnetic radiation.
The Following User Says Thank You to JihadSquad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 06:06 PM   |  #632  
bvsbutthd101's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
364 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
No hotboots here, loving this ROM!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to bvsbutthd101 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 07:08 PM   |  #633  
KarateExplosion6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 51
 
542 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
I searched the thread but didn't see an existing post. So, my apologies if this has already been asked and answered... Is anyone having an issue with waking the screen while using speaker phone? I do a lot of business on speaker and, typically, when the screen times out, I'm able to return to the screen (to access the dial pad, etc.), by pressing Vol Up or Vol Down. With Tweaked 2.0, I only seem to be able to wake the screen while using speaker by pressing Power, but this doesn't work for me since I have the Power button set to end calls in Accessibility (so, if I use this method it wakes the screen and ends the call).

Any help with this issue would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!
26th April 2012, 07:26 PM   |  #634  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,882
 
5,062 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
check in tweaktools there is an option for volume wake phone under cwm mods. I would assume that would give you the function you need.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA
26th April 2012, 07:28 PM   |  #635  
cujo6801's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Diego,Ca.
Thanks Meter: 2,253
 
3,468 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarateExplosion6

I searched the thread but didn't see an existing post. So, my apologies if this has already been asked and answered... Is anyone having an issue with waking the screen while using speaker phone? I do a lot of business on speaker and, typically, when the screen times out, I'm able to return to the screen (to access the dial pad, etc.), by pressing Vol Up or Vol Down. With Tweaked 2.0, I only seem to be able to wake the screen while using speaker by pressing Power, but this doesn't work for me since I have the Power button set to end calls in Accessibility (so, if I use this method it wakes the screen and ends the call).

Any help with this issue would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!

Here's my work around for your problem.. I use wake lock on this settings


And the screen stays on during calls...
SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
26th April 2012, 08:59 PM   |  #636  
Senior Member
Flag Orange County
Thanks Meter: 109
 
245 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JihadSquad

Check out the 3 key in the calculator.



Sent from my handheld Linux computer using electromagnetic radiation.

Lol. Awesome. I sent a corrected version to dwitherell.
26th April 2012, 11:17 PM   |  #637  
KarateExplosion6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 51
 
542 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan

check in tweaktools there is an option for volume wake phone under cwm mods. I would assume that would give you the function you need.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA

Tried that, no success.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cujo6801

Here's my work around for your problem.. I use wake lock on this settings

Image Removed

And the screen stays on during calls...
SENT FROM THE DOG POUND

I'd still like it to black out as it normally does (except when I'm on speaker). This will keep my screen on all the time though, no?
26th April 2012, 11:52 PM   |  #638  
Senior Member
Flag Oakland, CA
Thanks Meter: 14
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
I'll give that a shot...
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0BlacknesS0o

I've had that happen before...did u move it to your sd card? If so, try putting back on the internal or in system memory...if neither of those work, only thing I could think to do is clear data then uninstall, reboot phone, then reinstall directly from market

Droid Charge running Tweaked 2.0 w/ FP1-PBJ

I didn't move it at all but may move to SD card and back to see if that works. I will remove it and try and reinstall it from the market. Thanks.
27th April 2012, 12:06 AM   |  #639  
cujo6801's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Diego,Ca.
Thanks Meter: 2,253
 
3,468 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarateExplosion6

Tried that, no success.

I'd still like it to black out as it normally does (except when I'm on speaker). This will keep my screen on all the time though, no?

Yeppers

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
27th April 2012, 03:49 AM   |  #640  
ijustdontcare's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Golden
Thanks Meter: 35
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Wouldn't changing the proximity settings in the build.prop make the screen come on faster? I have changed this in the past and it seemed to help me...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes