Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,686 Members 37,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] [TeaM VeNuM] - Twisted Pink - For VeNuM's AnaKonda Rom

Tip us?

dazednconfused
Old
Recognized Themer / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 20,326

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdss View Post
Thanks Dazed, i will try that in a few and report back, at work right now so it will be a while, have to flash rom again because i was testing another rom ...
Edit: so i flashed Anakonda rom again then theme with same results, actually any app when pressed i get "android.process.acore" stopped working, something else is going on here, hope you can figure it out, thanks ...
its got to be a specific app. I'm not getting that error at all. Not sure what the deal is. I can't get it figured out if its not happening to me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Wicked Sensations Rom

BigRitz
Old
Thanks Meter 578

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazednconfused View Post
its got to be a specific app. I'm not getting that error at all. Not sure what the deal is. I can't get it figured out if its not happening to me.

Hey Dazed I did what you had suggested about the gmail app this fixed all issues thank you this theme is fire and the wife loves it thank you.

un-install the gmail app then dl the new app from play then flash the theme works perfect.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigRitz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

albertouresti
Old
Thanks Meter 19
great work Dazed the wife will finally have pink ics on her white epic touch. Thanks!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to albertouresti For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mhtese
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Where can i get your actual rom?

darkfire2024
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Looks sexy! Do want for AOKP.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

dazednconfused
Old
Thanks Meter 20,326

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhtese View Post
Where can i get your actual rom?
Here is the link to the AnaKonda Rom. VeNuM is the one who put this Rom together, but it truly is a great rom.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1578880

Wicked Sensations Rom

klasic213
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdss View Post
Thanks Dazed, i will try that in a few and report back, at work right now so it will be a while, have to flash rom again because i was testing another rom ...
Edit: so i flashed Anakonda rom again then theme with same results, actually any app when pressed i get "android.process.acore" stopped working, something else is going on here, hope you can figure it out, thanks ...
Hope this can help if you are still having the same problems. Do a fresh install of the AnaKonda ROM:
1) Power off your phone.
2) Boot into CWM.
3) Perform a wipe Cache, and Dalvik-cache. Now in Mounts and Storage perform format/system. Now wipe data (factory reset). You can also perform Calks wipe all zip (found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...2&d=1330705940) if you want but not needed.
4) Select "install zip from file" and navigate to and select the zip.
5) When it finishes flashing, go back and select "reboot system now". The first boot will take a couple minutes. Subsequent boots will be much faster.

Don't flash anything else yet, you need to let it reboot first with stock AnaKonda ROM. Always let the fresh ROM sit for about 10 minutes or more before you install anything else. This is where you update your Gmail in the Android Market, before you apply Twisted Pink. After you are done updating Gmail, then:

Power off the phone
Boot into CWM
Wipe Cache/Wipe Dalvik Cache
Install zip from file
Apply Twisted Pink and Reboot!

AWESOME THEME BY dazed!
The Following User Says Thank You to klasic213 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dazednconfused
Old
Thanks Meter 20,326

DONATE TO ME
Thank you klasic for explaining that so well. I can't figure out why some people are having so many problems but others are not. Maybe the way you explained will help clear up some problems. Thanks again.

Wicked Sensations Rom

klasic213
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazednconfused View Post
Thank you klasic for explaining that so well. I can't figure out why some people are having so many problems but others are not. Maybe the way you explained will help clear up some problems. Thanks again.

You are most welcome, anything I can do to help. You and all the themers/Dev's work so hard to make all this possible for us, so thank you many more times and future times... lol Great work!

mondoman22
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hey there

Hello,
I went to go ahead and download this theme for anakondas rom and the file is missing or
deleted is there anyone who has this theme so i can get it

Thank you
Mondo