Tip us?

Silentbtdeadly
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 793

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by superevilllama View Post
Oh OK cool. Yeah Im still going to do the rest of the icons in the apps themselves but if camera is already done then great!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA
speaking of the camera.. yea, only since flashing it doesn't work, just force closes. Worked fine minutes before I flashed.. so I'm pretty certain theming it screwed it up somehow.
Edit: not force closes, it gets to the point it would apply theme and simply disappears, other camera apps don't work either, THEY force close now when I try.

Issues with the AMAZE 4g? Come stalk the always up to date, always maintained, Ultimate Guide to Everything Amaze-ing!(Amaze 4g BIBLE!)!
Current Device: International Galaxy S3 i9300
Other Devices: Nexus 7

electronicrice
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentbtdeadly View Post
speaking of the camera.. yea, only since flashing it doesn't work, just force closes. Worked fine minutes before I flashed.. so I'm pretty certain theming it screwed it up somehow.

I just tested it. I have both posted packages flashed and the camera app is working fine
HTC One M8
Stock 4.4.2
Nexus 5
Stock 4.4.2 rooted
Nexus 7
Stock 4.4.2
Follow me on
---------

Double0EK
Old
Thanks Meter 840
Quote:
Edit: not force closes, it gets to the point it would apply theme and simply disappears, other camera apps don't work either, THEY force close now when I try.

You should fix permissions and clear dalvik-cache in recovery. Also recommend using 4EXT recovery because it actually fixes permissions while any of the CWM don't. Not too sure if TWRP does or not, haven't tried it.

Wait....I sent this with Tapatalk?

Silentbtdeadly
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 793

DONATE TO ME
A restart didn't fix it, but I reflashed it and now it seems to work.. 4ext seems to be a little quirky about flashing sometimes..

Issues with the AMAZE 4g? Come stalk the always up to date, always maintained, Ultimate Guide to Everything Amaze-ing!(Amaze 4g BIBLE!)!

AndroidAutobot
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Works great! Love it! Thanks =)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
Twitter.com/AndroidAutobot
GTalk - AndroidAutobot

electronicrice
Old
(Last edited by electronicrice; 27th April 2012 at 01:52 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 216
Quote:
Since all of the screenshots show a charging battery icon I didn't realize it wouldn't show battery percentage.. everything about this looks like the ics.zip used to do, only it had %.. any chance you'd be willing to add that in, or make that flashable separately? That was the main thing I was looking for outside aesthetics. I would just change it in your zip myself except I don't have the correct way to re-compile the apks..
I'll just re-download battery indicator until I get an answer.
Thanks in advance!
I'm attaching an add-on package here and to the OP. That will give you battery percents. That's the only change and it'll only work with this theme. You must flash it after you flash the main package

Edit - Took it down. It put it there but it's not reading the battery correctly. Hang tight

Edit 2 - It's back up. Attached here and the OP again
Attached Files
File Type: zip Add Battery Percents.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.29 MB, 286 views)
HTC One M8
Stock 4.4.2
Nexus 5
Stock 4.4.2 rooted
Nexus 7
Stock 4.4.2
Follow me on
---------
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to electronicrice For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AndroidAutobot
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
I'm attaching an add-on package here and to the OP. That will give you battery percents. That's the only change and it'll only work with this theme. You must flash it after you flash the main package

Edit - Took it down. It put it there but it's not reading the battery correctly. Hang tight
Funny/perfect timing. I was playing around with the couple battery meters with percentage to get the percentage up there with your theme. One of them didn't work because the update file still included all of the unaltered images (thus overwriting all of your altered ones in the theme) and the other one is functional, but foesnt really match your theme well lol. Thanks man! =)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
Twitter.com/AndroidAutobot
GTalk - AndroidAutobot

misfit61871
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
No, the htc lockscreen is too deeply hooked into android that it won't work. This is just a theme for aesthetics only
So check this out, I installed trebuchet and then uninstalled HTC lockscreen, default lockscreen with titanium back up, rebooted and new I have the ICS lockscreen! So maybe that was the trick, seems the ICS lockscreen is included with trebuchet, you just need to get rid of the sense lockscreen.

Sent from the morgue.

HTC Amaze 4G
Recovery: 4EXT
ROM: CM10 Unofficial, finally thanks to the awesome work of Team Nightmare
Kernel: Stock

HTC Vision/G2 (Retired)
ROM: Mexdroidmod Atomic

Silentbtdeadly
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 793

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Edit 2 - It's back up. Attached here and the OP again
You my friend, are the man. I don't think I've ever hit the thanks button twice in the same day till now, but this package is the perfect final touch until some aosp/aokpish roms come out!
Oh, and in case you didn't notice, I am advertising this mod in my sig. That is how happy it makes me

EclipzeRemix
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,722

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit61871 View Post
So check this out, I installed trebuchet and then uninstalled HTC lockscreen, default lockscreen with titanium back up, rebooted and new I have the ICS lockscreen! So maybe that was the trick, seems the ICS lockscreen is included with trebuchet, you just need to get rid of the sense lockscreen.

Sent from the morgue.
wrong, ICS lockscreen is included in ICS, its for backup when HTC's lockscreen doesnt work

Previous Devices

Samsung Galaxy S3
HTC One S
Galaxy Nexus
HTC Amaze
iPhone 4
iPhone 3GS

MyTouch 4G
Mytouch 3G
HTC Dream
Moto V3