Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Are you interested in the progress of this project?
Yes 1,025 98.37%
No 9 0.86%
Not Really 8 0.77%
Voters: 1042. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[Kitchen] Easy Development Studio (BETA 2) Released 5/1/12

OP wes342

27th April 2012, 12:18 AM   |  #231  
wes342's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag california
Thanks Meter: 653
 
1,270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsforza70

can i help with the d2g development
like getting it supported

Yes, if you can get your hands on a 100% stock version of cyanogen 7, Aosp Gingerbread , Aosp ice cream sandwich.
Or any of them then it would be easy to add it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
27th April 2012, 01:20 PM   |  #232  
thechaithanya's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 11
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Device support
I'm SPICE MI350n user.
Is there any support for us?
27th April 2012, 06:04 PM   |  #233  
wes342's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag california
Thanks Meter: 653
 
1,270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Any device that can run Aosp can be supported. It's just a matter of so many devices out there its hard to find a place to start.

Best thing for us to do is start with the popular devices and and work to the least popular. Unless we get a lot of requests for same device.

I will make a poll with as many devices as I can and we will start with the the ones with most votes.

We have already had a few requests so far we are trying to get to all of them.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
27th April 2012, 06:36 PM   |  #234  
Junior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 2
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Hi!, good job.. i like it!!! one question.. this beta works for defy+ (mb526). because i read support defy (mb525).

thanks!!! a lot
27th April 2012, 07:28 PM   |  #235  
wes342's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag california
Thanks Meter: 653
 
1,270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leobonoc4

Hi!, good job.. i like it!!! one question.. this beta works for defy+ (mb526). because i read support defy (mb525).

thanks!!! a lot


Im not really sure what the difference
between the (mb525) and the (mb526)

The one that we have
is the defy (jordan)
here is a link to the forum

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=852


If some one knows the difference please let me know.

thanks


EDIT:

Ok I looked into it and it looks like there is a different kernel in the defy +
so it will only work on the defy (not sure if anything else is different ) but kernel is the big difference for sure.

We will have to dive into it a bit more to see what needs to be updated.
so as of now defy + probably wont work until we do some updates.

NOTE:

This kind of issue may pop up sometimes with our software because we dont have a lot of devices to do testing, research, etc...
we can only test on the few devices we have so we hope everybody can help let us know if a device is fully supported.
Last edited by wes342; 27th April 2012 at 07:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to wes342 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 08:39 PM   |  #236  
Junior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 2
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes342

Im not really sure what the difference
between the (mb525) and the (mb526)

The one that we have
is the defy (jordan)
here is a link to the forum

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=852


If some one knows the difference please let me know.

thanks


EDIT:

Ok I looked into it and it looks like there is a different kernel in the defy +
so it will only work on the defy (not sure if anything else is different ) but kernel is the big difference for sure.

We will have to dive into it a bit more to see what needs to be updated.
so as of now defy + probably wont work until we do some updates.

NOTE:

This kind of issue may pop up sometimes with our software because we dont have a lot of devices to do testing, research, etc...
we can only test on the few devices we have so we hope everybody can help let us know if a device is fully supported.

Thank again, if you can change something.. is a great news. I'm waiting for news new
27th April 2012, 09:05 PM   |  #237  
wes342's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag california
Thanks Meter: 653
 
1,270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Here is a quick poll for devices next devices to add.

http://easydevstudio.com/forum/showt...xt&p=68#post68


NOTE: Not every device is in there but I added as many as i could think of.

I also added "other" options by manufacture so if your device is not included select other. That will give us a good idea of where to start.
27th April 2012, 09:11 PM   |  #238  
Junior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 2
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes342

Here is a quick poll for devices next devices to add.

http://easydevstudio.com/forum/showt...xt&p=68#post68


NOTE: Not every device is in there but I added as many as i could think of.

I also added "other" options by manufacture so if your device is not included select other. That will give us a good idea of where to start.

If can, put defy+.

Thanks
27th April 2012, 09:37 PM   |  #239  
wes342's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag california
Thanks Meter: 653
 
1,270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leobonoc4

If can, put defy+.

Thanks

I will look onto the defy +
If you come across a cm7 build give me the link to the thread that will help.



Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to wes342 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 06:11 PM   |  #240  
moludo's Avatar
Member
Bilbao
Thanks Meter: 6
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Nice work, Does it work for O2X?or not about the performance with the device, but yes with the rom version?

thanks
Last edited by moludo; 28th April 2012 at 06:44 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, apk, kitchen, mods, tools
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes