26th April 2012, 11:21 PM   |  #531  
OP Senior Member
Flag Western NY State
Thanks Meter: 1,042

1,368 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by godlyitem

i'm serious about this -_-........ it's not the common stuttering experienced in youtube apps... the graphic glitch is more like volume bars jumping on the side of the screen when i run games or read pdf file...

Try flashing this ROM, and tell me if the same thing happens?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1590754
The Following User Says Thank You to ATGAdmin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 11:21 PM   |  #532  
Thanks Meter: 346

247 posts
Quote:

i'm serious about this -_-........ it's not the common stuttering experienced in youtube apps... the graphic glitch is more like volume bars jumping on the side of the screen when i run games or read pdf file...

ATGAdmin, I'll provide the warm milk and cookies lolz

1. Which version of the rom are you running, there was roughly 5-6 versions until .21 final came out. A lot of the bugs Ramzes13 and I were having with our primes went away after flashing .21 Final

2. Did you actually flash the rom according to the instructions? You may have to reflash to resolve your issue. Besides doing factory data/ reset and wiping dalvik and normal caches you may wnant to hit fix permissions in cwm afterwards. It worked for me.

3. How often do you reboot your tablet? Just plugging it in to charge it does not free up resources.

4. How many apps do you have running in the background? You can only shove so much down it's throat before it starts to choke.

5. How did you root/ unlock your tablet? There could have been a surpressed issue when you rooted/unlocked that did not arise until now. Viperboys 1 click root tool primetime worked perfect for me however I was on .15 when I used it.

6. Have you had any pebtac errors pop up? If so reboot and the issue you are having should go away.

The odds are that it is not the rom but something on your end. There has been over 1200 downloads of this rom with minimal issues that were all resolved in the .21 final version. The best advice would be to back up your stuff and reflash.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
27th April 2012, 02:55 AM   |  #533  
Thanks Meter: 4

160 posts
oh i thought it's obvious about which rom i'm using since i posted in this thread but here are the specs/of what i did
-i flashed the Odexed Primalicious 9.4.2.21 Final
-unlocked my prime with viperboy 1 click
-and yes, i did full wipe, with fix permission
-i rarely reboot the prime
-i have a habit on shutting down the apps periodically, so my prime shouldn't be overloaded
-i do realize that rebooting the prime will solve the problem temporarily, but i prefer to have a permanent solution.

And thanks for giving out the milk and cookie out of your kindness lol
PS: i'll try the stock see if that happens again.
27th April 2012, 05:39 AM   |  #534  
OP Senior Member
Flag Western NY State

1,368 posts
More
Quote:

oh i thought it's obvious about which rom i'm using since i posted in this thread but here are the specs/of what i did
-i flashed the Odexed Primalicious 9.4.2.21 Final
-unlocked my prime with viperboy 1 click
-and yes, i did full wipe, with fix permission
-i rarely reboot the prime
-i have a habit on shutting down the apps periodically, so my prime shouldn't be overloaded
-i do realize that rebooting the prime will solve the problem temporarily, but i prefer to have a permanent solution.

And thanks for giving out the milk and cookie out of your kindness lol
PS: i'll try the stock see if that happens again.

There were a couple revisions that went out. What's the exact name of the file you flashed?
27th April 2012, 06:07 AM   |  #535  
Thanks Meter: 4

160 posts
I flashed the first one on the 1st post
OWNLOAD KJY2010 Odexed Primalicious 9.4.2.21 Final Here
MD5 Sum
748e0e78fa687417344272929b854881 * Primalicious_9.4.2.21._Final.zip
27th April 2012, 06:10 AM   |  #536  
Flag near PARIS (94)
Thanks Meter: 167

838 posts
Donate to Me
More
my number of the build is KJY2010 Primalicious
it is ok ?
27th April 2012, 07:17 AM   |  #537  
OP Senior Member
Flag Western NY State

1,368 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajl

my number of the build is KJY2010 Primalicious
it is ok ?

Yes, we got you up to date with the latest build the last time you posted
29th April 2012, 11:42 PM   |  #538  
Flag jacksonville florida
Thanks Meter: 121

713 posts
More
need help bad! i unlocked prime and all was good. downloaded your final rom and put it on internal sd. started doing all my wipes and what not and went to flash rom zip, only it was not their. so i figured i would just reboot since i only wiped data and stuff. prime is stuck on splash screen. i can adb in CWM, is there any way to push your rom or anything else i can do? thanks in advance.

hopefully im not hard bricked
29th April 2012, 11:55 PM   |  #539  
OP Senior Member
Flag Western NY State

1,368 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neckbonest

need help bad! i unlocked prime and all was good. downloaded your final rom and put it on internal sd. started doing all my wipes and what not and went to flash rom zip, only it was not their. so i figured i would just reboot since i only wiped data and stuff. prime is stuck on splash screen. i can adb in CWM, is there any way to push your rom or anything else i can do? thanks in advance.

hopefully im not hard bricked

Did you not make a CWM backup as per instructions in the OP?
If not, have the ROM in the same folder on your PC as your adb, and simply "adb push nameofrom.zip".
Leave out the quotes, and replace "nameofrom.zip" with the name of the ROM you're flashing
30th April 2012, 01:06 AM   |  #540  
Flag jacksonville florida
Thanks Meter: 121

713 posts
More
i di make a backup and tried to restore it but same thing and now i have deleted everything on my internal sd i have been trying to push the rom but not sure if im doing it right

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread