Originally Posted by godlyitem
i'm serious about this -_-........ it's not the common stuttering experienced in youtube apps... the graphic glitch is more like volume bars jumping on the side of the screen when i run games or read pdf file...
ATGAdmin, I'll provide the warm milk and cookies lolz
1. Which version of the rom are you running, there was roughly 5-6 versions until .21 final came out. A lot of the bugs Ramzes13 and I were having with our primes went away after flashing .21 Final
2. Did you actually flash the rom according to the instructions? You may have to reflash to resolve your issue. Besides doing factory data/ reset and wiping dalvik and normal caches you may wnant to hit fix permissions in cwm afterwards. It worked for me.
3. How often do you reboot your tablet? Just plugging it in to charge it does not free up resources.
4. How many apps do you have running in the background? You can only shove so much down it's throat before it starts to choke.
5. How did you root/ unlock your tablet? There could have been a surpressed issue when you rooted/unlocked that did not arise until now. Viperboys 1 click root tool primetime worked perfect for me however I was on .15 when I used it.
6. Have you had any pebtac errors pop up? If so reboot and the issue you are having should go away.
The odds are that it is not the rom but something on your end. There has been over 1200 downloads of this rom with minimal issues that were all resolved in the .21 final version. The best advice would be to back up your stuff and reflash.
Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Warranties were not invented to save face for the corporations but rather to hinder the speed of technological evolution.