am i the only one without problems ??
i figured out ho to let work the compass.
the compass addon has incresed the sensiblity of the magnetometer.
so i installed the maket compass, and uninstalled the miui one
1) inside of a room or office or somwhere that has a lot of iron around you, forget the compass.
2) set the noise filter to strong, set sensor tipe for the older devices
and now i don't have any problems,
3) you need to calibrate a lot.
power widget problems ??? don't have any.
i have the cpu on 480-710 conservative.
disable boot animation doesn't work, but don't care :P
on the power wodget i use only, wifi audio gps, brighness, plane mode, sync.
on brighness i use only 2 options, Low and 100%, on sound i use only soun+viber and only viber.
i reinstalled this roim version like 10 times, i tried a lot to figure out how to let work the compass :P and never had a power widget problem.
i don't user app2sd or something like that.
(With CWM, don't know if it's the same with amonra)
(CHARGE YOUR PHONE until 100%)
(during all this settings i had allways pulgged the phone on the power supply, on the wall, not pc!)
i saved everything of the SD on the pc,
1) format sd 1+) Don't forget to put only the rom and the patch on th SD
2) factory reset 3) format system 4)wipe dalwik 5)wipe battery 6)installed rom
7)fast rebooted 8)installed the patch (see on the first page) 9)set you phone like your wish,
10) restart to recovery 11)factory reset, 12)format system 13)wipe dalvik 14)wipe battery
15) install the rom 16)fast reboot for the ics setting 17) install the patch 18)set everyting,
if so it's not working ... it's not a lucky day then :P