5,604,911 Members 33,912 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]SKY ICS--- 4.2D-10 (5/7/12) amazing battery, and super-fast!! 60FPS !!!!

Tip us?

xcrazydx
Old
Thanks Meter 2192

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by odeccacccp View Post
for me LC4 is better in the car/quality call and data stability, it pretty much never hangs data, but speed is less in the 10MB-15MB range
D2 is better in connection of data it has constant LTE, with speeds in range 15-25MB, only issue with me is call quality and it hangs data sometimes.

D2 is newer.

Try both for 2-3 days, you don;t have to reflash it every time you flash ROM, and they can be flashed separately any time.
did you try the d2 from the radio thread? I guess there are some crappy versions out and not all work the same. Romracer pulled his directly from the source, and it is working better than the other versions
The Following User Says Thank You to xcrazydx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rkub
Old
(Last edited by rkub; 26th April 2012 at 11:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_clean5953 View Post
Not user error. I just checked and i have the same problem with choosing a lock screen pic

Sent from my SGS2 LTE
No it is user error...
If either of you read the OP or read the thread you would have read that to change the LS pic you need to install the original gallery...lol Some people need to learn to read before they complain... Not talking bout you mr_clean
And yes you're right norbarb, "nobody in real industry doing this"... That's why we still don't have stock ICS... That's why when you go back to stock you can go back to and have fun with GB... This thread has the most posts of any rom in here and most ppl are having no problems, myself included. The only main problems are user induced. You should make a rom and put it out there and see what happens, I for 1 would love to see that...lol
Phone: AT&T Note 3
Rom: KnoxRaid 5.6 (looking for new rom)

Retired: Skyrocket, Rhodium/Tilt2, Kaiser/Tilt, Treo650
The Following User Says Thank You to rkub For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mr_clean5953
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkub View Post
No it is user error...
If either of you read the OP or read the thread you would have read that to change the LS pic you need to install the original gallery...lol Some people need to learn to read before they complain... Not talking bout you mr_clean
My bad there. Its funny the things you neglect to read when they don't effect you

Sent from my SGS2 LTE
Current Device:
Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE (ROGERS)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (ROGERS)

Previous Device:
HTC Desire

**Stupid questions get stupid answers, Please use the search button before asking questions**

rkub
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Quote:
My bad there. Its funny the things you neglect to read when they don't effect you

Sent from my SGS2 LTE
lol totally understand, I don't always read the 1st post again when I'm flashing late at night, but if I do have a problem I read the thread first and if I can't find an answer there I try to search a lil then ask. But never do I insult the person making me the roms for free...lol
Have you tried out the og gallery and tried to change LS pics yet? It's 1 of those things that I don't really mess around with since I've been changing roms a lot lately. Seems like sean is cool with this base now so I might have to start messing with more things...lol

mr_clean5953
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quick battery update

phone just died at 29hrs and 25min

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda premium
Current Device:
Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE (ROGERS)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (ROGERS)

Previous Device:
HTC Desire

**Stupid questions get stupid answers, Please use the search button before asking questions**

mahausrath
Old
Thanks Meter 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrazydx View Post
did you try the d2 from the radio thread? I guess there are some crappy versions out and not all work the same. Romracer pulled his directly from the source, and it is working better than the other versions
Just flashed it, I was on the one from the thread. Picked up a signal within a second of restart (was taking around 4-5 seconds with ucld2 first release). Nice so far, thanks!

Samsung Skyrocket i727
Sky ICS 4.2d-current
UCLD2 modem
Team PTSD...

INCOMING!

[B]
OUR ROMS:
I have no idea. Nrm and Armyvet like to change things up constantly.

dicksteele
Old
Thanks Meter 857
Wow ! It was blast reading back the past couple of pages. Makes for a great day after a five hour plane flight and three hour drive home.

Thanks for the chuckles.

Anyone else getting this error when clicking on a link ?

Download key missing.

Please click here and try your download again.

POST # 666. Nice.
Crazy? Some people think walking down the street muttering to yourself is crazy. I'll tell you what crazy is: Crazy is walking down the street with half a cantaloupe on your head, saying: "I'm a hamster. I'm a hamster." That's crazy.

xcrazydx
Old
Thanks Meter 2192

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahausrath View Post
Just flashed it, I was on the one from the thread. Picked up a signal within a second of restart (was taking around 4-5 seconds with ucld2 first release). Nice so far, thanks!

Samsung Skyrocket i727
Sky ICS 4.2d-current
UCLD2 modem
Cool, hope it works well for ya!

rkub
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Quote:
Quick battery update

phone just died at 29hrs and 25min

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda premium
Very nice, I got about 24 hrs w/ 9% left this morning when I woke up. Don't know exact numbers cuz I had to restart phone yesterday and batt stats got reset... Lovin this base with all the tweaks sean put in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksteele View Post
Wow ! It was blast reading back the past couple of pages. Makes for a great day after a five hour plane flight and three hour drive home.
Thanks for the chuckles.
Anyone else getting this error when clicking on a link ?
Download key missing.
Please click here and try your download again.
POST # 666. Nice.
Where you tryin to dl from? Downloaded from e-mail link and web link just fine right now...

radump
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by odeccacccp View Post
for me LC4 is better in the car/quality call and data stability, it pretty much never hangs data, but speed is less in the 10MB-15MB range
D2 is better in connection of data it has constant LTE, with speeds in range 15-25MB, only issue with me is call quality and it hangs data sometimes.

D2 is newer.

Try both for 2-3 days, you don;t have to reflash it every time you flash ROM, and they can be flashed separately any time.
Thank you!