Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,261 Members 37,994 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MIUIAndroid][4.0.4] 2.8.3

Tip us?

Zameus
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by amiblindyet View Post
that's a pretty good idea too. not sure why i never thought of that. probably because i feel like a badass downloading and wireless adb pushing LIKE A BOSS!
LOL...you ADB pusher!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zameus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lancevs
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default mount usb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvilla View Post
I DL the zip file but cant seem to find the apk file. Sorry for the noob ?'s

thanks
rename the .zip to .apk and install it like any other apk..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lancevs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jvilla
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
that's a pretty good idea too. not sure why i never thought of that. probably because i feel like a badass downloading and wireless adb pushing LIKE A BOSS!
That is a great idea. Thanks everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to jvilla For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WhiteBoy997
Old
Thanks Meter 710
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoside1313 View Post
Hey Swipe. Just a heads up. Both 4.13 and 4.20 framework-res.apk get errors trying to decompile them.

Sent from my private terminal aboard the Normandy.
i got the same error although i went into the projects folder and there was the framework-res folder from this rom. it seems to decompile but for some reason gives you an error at the end.

time to create Blue Celcius for MIUI ICS.
Blue ICSelcius v4 "3rd" Theme for ICS | ICS Athena HD | Blanc Royal CM10/AOKP | Dark Blue Mint CM10.1/2

If Anyone has helped you in anyway on the forums, thank them by hitting their THANKS button.
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteBoy997 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

amiblindyet
Old
Thanks Meter 1,075

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBoy997 View Post
i got the same error although i went into the projects folder and there was the framework-res folder from this rom. it seems to decompile but for some reason gives you an error at the end.

I'm looking forward to seeing that!

Echo113
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1,499

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBoy997 View Post

Yea. It will "decomplile" bit it won't have everything in the folder. And ya can forget about trying to build it back. I'm trying to get into it to change the color XML. Changing the orange to blue.

\m/ \m/

WhiteBoy997
Old
(Last edited by WhiteBoy997; 26th April 2012 at 11:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 710
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoside1313 View Post
Yea. It will "decomplile" bit it won't have everything in the folder. And ya can forget about trying to build it back. I'm trying to get into it to change the color XML. Changing the orange to blue.

yeah i know you wont be able to build it back, but since the theme manager is not 100% working, i was going to make a flashable zip (or a metamorph) for us, and for the ones with a working theme manger would have an mtz. now the question is can i just copy and paste my edited images into the original apk? haha that we must find out.

oh and btw it does decompile everything. i just checked, I decompiled with apk manager and extracted using 7zip. Same amount of images and files in both folders.
Blue ICSelcius v4 "3rd" Theme for ICS | ICS Athena HD | Blanc Royal CM10/AOKP | Dark Blue Mint CM10.1/2

If Anyone has helped you in anyway on the forums, thank them by hitting their THANKS button.

bokingwen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
boot into recovery. wipe all data/factory reset, data, cache, boot, system, sd-ext, and dalvik cache. great. now do it again. wipe wipe wipe. now flash MIUI and reboot. see if it's stable before you go flashing a kernel.
did that same thing no improvment. Is there any other MIUI rom out there? I really like the MIUI interface.

.Nox
Old
(Last edited by .Nox; 27th April 2012 at 12:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokingwen View Post
did that same thing no improvment. Is there any other MIUI rom out there? I really like the MIUI interface.
Throw this file on your SD card and flash it through recovery, after you've wiped everything just as you did before. Its a wiping zip that seems to catch some files that get missed. I hope this helps, I've seen it help many people having the same problem as you. Thanks go to Virus for creating this, I believe.

VR Superswipe
http://db.tt/a5cy640b

I flash that zip before I flash any ROM and never have a problem. Good luck

Edit: Can't wait for ur next drop swiperat! And thanks to fergie as well!

bokingwen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I flashed the phone with the other rom gigerbread-evo-deck and the phone works fine. Anyone have any idea why? The phone reboot and lock up like crazy with this MIUI rom and works ok with stock and gigerbread-evo-deck??

Tags
best porter in the neck of these woods, fast as hell, me so horny, porting genius, skunk piss = horrible team name, slaytanic vermoc, still no wifi, super swiper, swiper=kanger, waii?, where's my 2$