Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 44,121 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Report issues with ICS leak here.. OP updated 5-1 with list

Tip us?

porkchopexpress
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I have noticed that the stock messaging app doesn't seem to show anyone's contact pictures, even though they are visible if you look up that person in the phone app.

eliasadrian
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchopexpress View Post
I have noticed that the stock messaging app doesn't seem to show anyone's contact pictures, even though they are visible if you look up that person in the phone app.
I posted a fix I find from the rezound forums in the general section this morning...

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

crazypotato
Old
(Last edited by crazypotato; 26th April 2012 at 11:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 21
Default Phone button set default doesn't hold after reboot

Phone button set default doesn't hold after reboot when I have other VOIP apps like viber installed. That should be a bug HTC should address. The set default last before the reboot.

Facebook sense doesn't authorize with default facebook app. I had to root and uninstall factory facebook app and install one form Google Play to make it to work.

Camera "Manual Mode" image adjustment dials are impossible to read. The line mark on the dial is missing. Come on HTC!! I hope TMobile doesn't release the ROM just like that.

USB OTG is missing. That is part of the android ics. I hope HTC doesn't choose to not include it.

tanmack33
Old
Thanks Meter 0
By far my biggest complaint is the battery life on this one.

I realize this is not the final build.. but I just lost 40% by playing Empire Defense II for about 30 minutes w/o data or wifi on. The screen is always 80+% of my battery drain... Been using auto adjust, but still.

No real hard data, but just a feeling that the battery is not lasting nearly as long. Going to really have monitor it.

hasoon2000
Old
Thanks Meter 9030

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliasadrian View Post
Weird it's not reading right, it's a pre-release leak, right? Haha.

Did you use UOT kitchen to get the percent? I haven't tried yet...

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
I used UOT to change it. I noticed it is 6% off and when it says I am at 11% percent, the phone will actually be 2% lower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentbtdeadly View Post
Did you flash it yourself, or did you install CapRombeta? If the rom I would report it there, he is trying to get the little quirks worked out.
dharvey4651 just posted a flashable battery % here if anyone is interested, he JUST put it out so I imagine it would be at your own risk(pretty minimal risk I'd think).
I used UOT and it is the stock ROM.
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *
* QX Series ROMs: Dinc4GLTE / One X+ *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

Not only do we Google you, we read your emails, too! <-- Article

"Something can scar you, but do not let it define you."

Silentbtdeadly
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 793

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000 View Post
I used UOT to change it. I noticed it is 6% off and when it says I am at 11% percent, the phone will actually be 2% lower.

I used UOT and it is the stock ROM.
I'm right there with you at this point, I've noticed this since you posted that- it seems to be off by a larger amount when it is full, but right now the system says 4% while the battery indicator in the status bar says 6%
I guess it isn't that big a deal compared to some of the things crazypotato just posted.. but I have a sneaky suspicion we are all getting some little quirky issues no one has identified yet..

Issues with the AMAZE 4g? Come stalk the always up to date, always maintained, Ultimate Guide to Everything Amaze-ing!(Amaze 4g BIBLE!)!
Current Device: International Galaxy S3 i9300
Other Devices: Nexus 7

mrmako777
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2048
heres an issue that just happened...phone on idle, go to check it, no response from any buttons to turn the screen on. had to do a battery pull. first time ive ever had that happen since owning this phone
Google Nexus 5 :: Stock 4.4.4 (rooted)
Samsung Galaxy S III :: Stock 4.3 (rooted)
HTC Amaze 4G (S-OFF) :: Retired
Motorola Xoom (GED) :: Retired
HTC Mytouch 4G :: Retired
Motorola Milestone XT720 :: Retired

Check out my auctions on eBay

Follow me on tumblr.

sdaters
Old
Thanks Meter 5
The build seems very fast and stable for me thus far. I have noticed one radio issue, though. First, the signal in general seems weaker and tends to fluctuate much more. Additionally, I've noticed that when I lose signals (for instance in the underground metro tunnels) it takes longer for it to rediscover the signal in the stations. Furthermore, there are times when the phone shows signal and a 4g data connection, but I'm unable to make / receive calls, txts, or data. I'm able to fix this by restarting the phone, but it's an annoying issue.

Bdix
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Keyboard seems to be running slow, and you can pull down the status bar on the lockscreen to unlock the phone,which I don't like very much.
Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

xManMythLegend
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Can you guys tell me if Picasa syncs with your Gallery ?

I see theres a dropdown menu now but Its unable to load Picasa albums.
Acer Iconia or Galaxy Tab 10.1 ?
My comparison
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8#post14801098

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe