Thread Closed

Report issues with ICS leak here.. OP updated 5-1 with list

OP Silentbtdeadly

26th April 2012, 08:42 PM   |  #151  
Flag Fresno, CA
Thanks Meter: 7

79 posts
More
I have noticed that the stock messaging app doesn't seem to show anyone's contact pictures, even though they are visible if you look up that person in the phone app.
26th April 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #152  
SLC, UT
Thanks Meter: 112

779 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchopexpress

I have noticed that the stock messaging app doesn't seem to show anyone's contact pictures, even though they are visible if you look up that person in the phone app.

I posted a fix I find from the rezound forums in the general section this morning...

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
26th April 2012, 11:03 PM   |  #153  
Thanks Meter: 21

216 posts
Phone button set default doesn't hold after reboot
Phone button set default doesn't hold after reboot when I have other VOIP apps like viber installed. That should be a bug HTC should address. The set default last before the reboot.

Facebook sense doesn't authorize with default facebook app. I had to root and uninstall factory facebook app and install one form Google Play to make it to work.

Camera "Manual Mode" image adjustment dials are impossible to read. The line mark on the dial is missing. Come on HTC!! I hope TMobile doesn't release the ROM just like that.

USB OTG is missing. That is part of the android ics. I hope HTC doesn't choose to not include it.
Last edited by crazypotato; 26th April 2012 at 11:21 PM.
26th April 2012, 11:29 PM   |  #154  
Thanks Meter: 0

47 posts
More
By far my biggest complaint is the battery life on this one.

I realize this is not the final build.. but I just lost 40% by playing Empire Defense II for about 30 minutes w/o data or wifi on. The screen is always 80+% of my battery drain... Been using auto adjust, but still.

No real hard data, but just a feeling that the battery is not lasting nearly as long. Going to really have monitor it.
26th April 2012, 11:44 PM   |  #155  
Flag Orland Park, Illinois
Thanks Meter: 9,225

3,514 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliasadrian

Weird it's not reading right, it's a pre-release leak, right? Haha.

Did you use UOT kitchen to get the percent? I haven't tried yet...

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

I used UOT to change it. I noticed it is 6% off and when it says I am at 11% percent, the phone will actually be 2% lower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentbtdeadly

Did you flash it yourself, or did you install CapRombeta? If the rom I would report it there, he is trying to get the little quirks worked out.
dharvey4651 just posted a flashable battery % here if anyone is interested, he JUST put it out so I imagine it would be at your own risk(pretty minimal risk I'd think).

I used UOT and it is the stock ROM.
27th April 2012, 04:00 AM   |  #156  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 793

1,568 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000

I used UOT to change it. I noticed it is 6% off and when it says I am at 11% percent, the phone will actually be 2% lower.

I used UOT and it is the stock ROM.

I'm right there with you at this point, I've noticed this since you posted that- it seems to be off by a larger amount when it is full, but right now the system says 4% while the battery indicator in the status bar says 6%
I guess it isn't that big a deal compared to some of the things crazypotato just posted.. but I have a sneaky suspicion we are all getting some little quirky issues no one has identified yet..
27th April 2012, 01:48 PM   |  #157  
Recognized Contributor
dragging knee on the track
Thanks Meter: 2,051

1,639 posts
More
heres an issue that just happened...phone on idle, go to check it, no response from any buttons to turn the screen on. had to do a battery pull. first time ive ever had that happen since owning this phone
27th April 2012, 03:13 PM   |  #158  
Washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 5

20 posts
More
The build seems very fast and stable for me thus far. I have noticed one radio issue, though. First, the signal in general seems weaker and tends to fluctuate much more. Additionally, I've noticed that when I lose signals (for instance in the underground metro tunnels) it takes longer for it to rediscover the signal in the stations. Furthermore, there are times when the phone shows signal and a 4g data connection, but I'm unable to make / receive calls, txts, or data. I'm able to fix this by restarting the phone, but it's an annoying issue.
27th April 2012, 05:22 PM   |  #159  
Thanks Meter: 13

178 posts
Keyboard seems to be running slow, and you can pull down the status bar on the lockscreen to unlock the phone,which I don't like very much.
Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA
27th April 2012, 08:06 PM   |  #160  
NYC
Thanks Meter: 112

1,448 posts
Can you guys tell me if Picasa syncs with your Gallery ?

I see theres a dropdown menu now but Its unable to load Picasa albums.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread