Originally Posted by SirSigma
So I came from CleanROM to this because Sense 4.0 is really tempting.
It's very slow upon the initial boot. Very unresponsive. But then I noticed you guys saying it needs a few hours to settle in. I guess I should just leave it charging for a while before I try to do anything else?
This is from OP. Just FYI
1. Wipe before you attempt to install this rom.
2. Flash as you would normally do any other rom via Recovery Mode.
3. When the process boots you into bootloader be sure to follow through with the kernel installation.
4. Once the ROM boots to the setup screen. Hit the "home" softkey a few times and wait for it to populate the home screen.
5. Goto settings/develop options and disable animations. If the page ghosts on you just click your status bar.
6. During your email setup if the app fc's after it starts loading your email. Simply reboot your device. The change I made isn't taking on the first boot as it should.
6. Enjoy and don't forget to click "Thanks" or even consider donating.