5,605,120 Members 37,475 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][7-10] TITAN_BLACKOUT [**SuPEr CHaRgEd**]

Tip us?

loustu
Old
Thanks Meter 6
the touch response does feel better, especially with the keyboard. i ran v6 without removing the ram script you told me about. it's running just fine, should i remove it anyway??

3ncrypt3d_Droid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by loustu View Post
the touch response does feel better, especially with the keyboard. i ran v6 without removing the ram script you told me about. it's running just fine, should i remove it anyway??
If it's running alright I wouldn't worry about it, yea I had a friend come over that has the zio and I flashed 1.1..I could definately tell the difference in screen response, I would have to double check but I think that touch screen tweak is from the galaxy s .

Sent from my LG-P509 using xda premium

loustu
Old
Thanks Meter 6
yeah, the screen is so much more responsive after using it for a whole day. there's only two things i have an issue with, 1..i really like having the notification dropdown to be transparent, 2..when using apps2sd, you cant see if you are choosing and option because the little box is blacked out. Other than that, the phone is so much faster now and super responsive. I've been using this same phone now since the day it came out, i could have never imagined it being this fast and smooth. Great job with the new updates!! I am seriously happy with this phone now, even though we still don't have multi-touch..
The Following User Says Thank You to loustu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

3ncrypt3d_Droid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 315
Okay guys, work has been picking up so I haven't had alot of spare time,and the phone I was borrowing just went bye bye
But ill upload version 1.2 here shortly, its not as done as I would've hoped but I'll upload and explain what's instore for version 1.3

3ncrypt3d_Droid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 315
Let me know whatcha think of megabassbeats, its basically beats and xloud without the incompatibility issues with certain music players and dsp manager.

loustu
Old
Thanks Meter 6
i like all the new touches to the theme. do you have to activate bassbeats?? i really heard no difference in the audio, and with headphones it just sounds bad either way.

3ncrypt3d_Droid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 315
No, its intergrated in the rom, wasn't sure if it would make a difference or not...I think it works on some phones more than others.

3ncrypt3d_Droid
Old
(Last edited by 3ncrypt3d_Droid; 26th April 2012 at 11:55 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 315
To all cricket zio users,
If anybody's got an extra zio layin around that they would donate for further development I would greatly appreciate it, as I would love to do more but not having the phone to test is very hard and it limits what I can do.

chicho13420
Old
(Last edited by chicho13420; 11th June 2012 at 05:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
It's been a while since I been on here. Thanks for the update to 1.2 jerry7389. I like the theme a lot it looks really nice.I'm gonna re-flash one more time cause I can't seem to be able to pick up a GPS signal. Thanks again.

-Re-flashed and all is well, really liking this rom!
The Following User Says Thank You to chicho13420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

3ncrypt3d_Droid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicho13420 View Post
It's been a while since I been on here. Thanks for the update to 1.2 jerry7389. I like the theme a lot it looks really nice.I'm gonna re-flash one more time cause I can't seem to be able to pick up a GPS signal. Thanks again.

-Re-flashed and all is well, really liking this rom!
I have a lot of things I'm gonna add to 1.3 I just haven't had time due to work.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to 3ncrypt3d_Droid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]