Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,843 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] .:: All-Inclusive ICS Theme for SE Xperia X10 on Stock based GB ROMs ::.

Tip us?

cartmenicus
Old
(Last edited by cartmenicus; 23rd April 2012 at 04:31 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1970

DONATE TO ME
This theme takes terribly long to apply itself and every app fore closes

cartmenicus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1970

DONATE TO ME
The theme didnt work at all i ttied flashing stock se then this still would just keep rebooting at lockscreen and force closes!i tried everything!!please help i really want this theme!!!!!!:banghead:

Sent from my X10a using XDA
Device: Nexus 7,nexus 5
Rom: N7: AOSPA, faux kernel. Nexus 5:AOSPA, ElementalX

cartmenicus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1970

DONATE TO ME
I got it yaaaayyyyy thnks to the person who uplaoded the stock se thwme!!
Sent from my X10a using XDA

slimshady61
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Miui rom i has a nice ics theme and it works great. The best rom I have ever had, so fast.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA

cartmenicus
Old
(Last edited by cartmenicus; 25th April 2012 at 01:50 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1970

DONATE TO ME
I have a few requests... if possible could the signal bars always stay blue instead of changing when you get a wifi singnal its kinda hard to see. could the time be changed to the ics blue? and in the lockscreen when you have a pattern the forgot password bar is almost white i think it would look better in a gray.When in a call the end call button is also like that very white, it would nice if it could be a dark grey.Maybe if possible lock screen notifacations in ics blue!!! soory if i sound unthankfulthis theme is wonderful and i love the look of my phone now than you sooooo much!!!!

gkassar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenhiscock98 View Post
I have a few requests... if possible could the signal bars always stay blue instead of changing when you get a wifi singnal its kinda hard to see. could the time be changed to the ics blue? and in the lockscreen when you have a pattern the forgot password bar is almost white i think it would look better in a gray.When in a call the end call button is also like that very white, it would nice if it could be a dark grey.Maybe if possible lock screen notifacations in ics blue!!! soory if i sound unthankfulthis theme is wonderful and i love the look of my phone now than you sooooo much!!!!
glas u like the theme
well to be honest I don't really have time to do all that, in fact I am not finding any time to even think of an update for this theme
however, if anyone is willing to continue my work, i'll be glad to provide him with anything he/she needs

My Posted work on XDA:

.:: All-Inclusive ICS Theme for SE Xperia X10 on Stock based GB ROMs ::.

If my posts or replies helped you in anyway, please don't forget to just click the THANKS button

cartmenicus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1970

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkassar View Post
glas u like the theme
well to be honest I don't really have time to do all that, in fact I am not finding any time to even think of an update for this theme
however, if anyone is willing to continue my work, i'll be glad to provide him with anything he/she needs
Id be glad to havea go at it im sure i can edit some colors i jus dont know hot to decompile and recompile apk's ive tried but its kinda confusing haha if you could provide me maybe a zip with the images??? or a decompiled framework/system ui id be willing to havea go at editing the colors im not sure if thats exactly what you do though ahah thanks for the wonderful theme!!

aswinrulez
Old
Thanks Meter 49
doesnt work with feralab v14.2 ownwards.Can someone get it working.Am kinda bored with the feralab default theme

cartmenicus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1970

DONATE TO ME
I would like to have all the feralab toggles on this that is the only thing though

win7on
Old
Thanks Meter 0
So cool!
I will try them one by one when i have some times

Tags
android 4.0, ice cream sandwish, ics, theme, x10