[ROM][AOSP][4.0.4] CM9 Kang *Updated 6/12 6:40pm*

Search This thread

skadle

Apr 6, 2008
LTE

So, it looks like Sprint's LTE Network is live in a very few cities (and in particular areas). I had LTE working on the stock rom, but it isn't working on CM9. Any thoughts?

jesusice

Dec 22, 2010
So, it looks like Sprint's LTE Network is live in a very few cities (and in particular areas). I had LTE working on the stock rom, but it isn't working on CM9. Any thoughts?

It could be the network isn't fully live yet. I saw someone saying that they had 4G one day on the same ROM in the same spot there was none the next day.

brianbgrp

Dec 20, 2011
antioch, california
I got a GPS lock with a GPS stats app in 14seconds with latest update. Good to see everything functioning for us already. cm9 Kang + trinity kernels and its like IM back on my crespo4g again. /happy

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ipatella

Jun 25, 2010
Thanks a lot man, GPS and MMS working here. Thank you thank you thank you.

What voltages are yall running?

pastert33

Oct 17, 2007
The only issue that I've seen arise since flashing the newest build is that I cannot update profile. It pops up saying that is updating and then I get an error msg. Does this happen for anyone else?

doakills

Nov 1, 2010
i second that! can anyone confirm please?

winner00 did you make any changes to build.prop?

This is about the only thing holding me back atm.. All the sprint users that activated on launch are getting that 10$ + 40dollar credit for wallet activation.. So not being able to take fancy to that and using it would suck.. Once my funds are gone from that I wont care anymore lol :rolleyes:

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
This is about the only thing holding me back atm.. All the sprint users that activated on launch are getting that 10$ + 40dollar credit for wallet activation.. So not being able to take fancy to that and using it would suck.. Once my funds are gone from that I wont care anymore lol :rolleyes:

Just spend it then flash its not that hard to spend 50 bucks :rolleyes:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

peabody42

Mar 1, 2011
GPS works, MMS works.
Compass doesn't seem to work. Tried recalibrating. N is S, and S is N.
Anyone else?

winner00

Sep 27, 2010
GPS works, MMS works.
Compass doesn't seem to work. Tried recalibrating. N is S, and S is N.
Anyone else?

Ok I will take a look. I remember this happening on the og Droid so maybe the same fix can be applied here.

Also I won't be able to work on anything until tomorrow night because of work. So if any of you would like to mess around with the build.prop and see if you can get wallet working go ahead.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: myepicyear

Top Liked Posts