Smart Rotator

26th April 2012, 11:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mstislavl
Thanks Meter: 429

889 posts
Very great app. I hate Auto-Rotate mode because it always triggered at the wrong moment! It's really help me to customize my Android. I put fixed landscape mode for 90% of my normal and system apps (Apex Launcher, Opera Mobile, Polaris Office etc). Smart Rotator starts on device boot and always control your apps rotate mode. You can choose Auto-Rotate, Portrait Fixed or Landscape Fixed for separate apps. Smart Rotator completely changed my usual "portrait" use of Galaxy Note. Now I always hold my device at landscape mode and it become more comfortable to use. Watching videos, web browsing and maps are now extremely handy. I only left portrait mode for Astro Player and some games.

Download free at Market

Last edited by anonymous572; 26th April 2012 at 11:17 PM.
27th April 2012, 03:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag Chiang Rai
Thanks Meter: 117

566 posts
I like Ultimate Rotation Control it allows me to set the orientation on the fly. Eg,often if I'm using the phone lying down in bed, I want to lock the orientation differently to if I'm sitting upright.

Also, you can set the orientation upside down so that the capacitative buttons are at the top and out of the way for some apps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank