FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[FIX] Get Out Of "Test Mode"

20th April 2012, 02:32 AM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLimit

I got out of test mode easy, just csll verizon and get a new phone.

oh wow, can you write up a full tutorial?
 
 
20th April 2012, 06:15 AM |#22  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,793
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLimit

I got out of test mode easy, just call verizon and get a new phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to spc_hicks09 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 12:46 AM |#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
lmao f ing awesomeness
27th April 2012, 05:54 AM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 305
 
Donate to Me
More
Umm when you say test mode, what exactly do you mean ? Was the phone just saying Test Mode or what exactly ?
27th April 2012, 05:57 AM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoamare

Umm when you say test mode, what exactly do you mean ? Was the phone just saying Test Mode or what exactly ?

Test Mode is when you can't connect it via usb that you have to use emergency download to flash stuff.
27th April 2012, 05:45 PM |#26  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoamare

Umm when you say test mode, what exactly do you mean ? Was the phone just saying Test Mode or what exactly ?

you can't mount usb or use adb command. When you plug in the usb, it just said it is in test mode and can't mound usb or something like that.

This happen on a LG esteem MS910 too, if you use lgnpst to restore, it will go into test mode.
29th April 2012, 03:33 AM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metriod

you can't mount usb or use adb command. When you plug in the usb, it just said it is in test mode and can't mound usb or something like that.

This happen on a LG esteem MS910 too, if you use lgnpst to restore, it will go into test mode.

I could root in test mode. I just turned on USB Debugging mode, and it worked.

Maybe adb command works too?
29th April 2012, 04:57 AM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
adb works fine in test mode... the only thing I have noticed so far is you can't switch to usb mass storage mode etc. It's annoying, but not that big of a deal.

There is no effect on rooting of any kind, and you do NOT need to use emergency download mode to flash just because you are in test mode... test mode is apparently caused by flashing from emergency download mode...
30th April 2012, 12:07 AM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasaiya

adb works fine in test mode... the only thing I have noticed so far is you can't switch to usb mass storage mode etc. It's annoying, but not that big of a deal.

There is no effect on rooting of any kind, and you do NOT need to use emergency download mode to flash just because you are in test mode... test mode is apparently caused by flashing from emergency download mode...

we now have a fix! you should try!
30th April 2012, 12:39 AM |#30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
It works! WooHooo!!!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes