Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,915 Members 37,870 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

will this work

Tip us?

Jason Roach
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 79
Default will this work

will these hacks work on a us cellular galaxy s. im pretty sure there are the same phone but a diffrent carrier. if not, does anyone know what can be done to it? thanks

edit: sorry i posted this in the wrong section

Stephen.k.spear
Old
Thanks Meter 3,907

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Roach View Post
will these hacks work on a us cellular galaxy s. im pretty sure there are the same phone but a diffrent carrier. if not, does anyone know what can be done to it? thanks

edit: sorry i posted this in the wrong section
The mesmerize? Yes just download the mesmerize version.
Like my work? Buy me a beer. Twitter: @stevespeartweet

Jason Roach
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen.k.spear View Post
So it doesn't matter the carrier?

Sent from my DROID3 using XDA

bobloblaw1
Old
Thanks Meter 417
You seem like a decent guy but, first the guy that took the time to answer your post is one of the biggest names and best developers here currently.

Second, what the devs do is way beyond 'hacks'. This is open source software which is basically rebuilding the os from the ground up.

In any case and as he said you have a mesmerize . So just flash mez builds. I would recommend glitched AOKP personally.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

Jason Roach
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen.k.spear View Post
Thanks for the reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobloblaw1 View Post
You seem like a decent guy but, first the guy that took the time to answer your post is one of the biggest names and best developers here currently.

Second, what the devs do is way beyond 'hacks'. This is open source software which is basically rebuilding the os from the ground up.

In any case and as he said you have a mesmerize . So just flash mez builds. I would recommend glitched AOKP personally.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium
Im very aware that these are more than hacks. I currently have a d3 rooted and with rom and started with a d1. I'm sorry I didn't try to offended anyone by saying hacks. I was just trying to find out if I could help my friend root and rom his us cellular mez ( which at the time I was uaware that was its proper name sorry). Thanks for your reply though, now that I know what forum to look in I'll go there

Sent from my DROID3 using XDA