Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,079 Members 54,643 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G 2 x 2000mAh Battery+ Charger

Tip us?

Zeinzu
Old
Thanks Meter 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanboy View Post
Yeah on stock I would get like 4-5hrs at best now I can last solid 7hrs so to answer your questions the more mAh the more power you can store in it. The trick I have found is not to let go to 0 more like 10 or 20 % before a full charge.

As for the extra charger its neat to take it on the go but I use my cradle charger for home recharging.

I think the 1800mAh Samsung battery is overrated just like the expensive Seido Extended Battery. The 1500mAh and this one both are made in china except this one might be third party because it does have www.chichitec.com printed in the back cover but in the end its just a battery with 200mAh more than Samsung. I might just have to buy this OEM Samsung 1800mAh battery that everyone praises just to see the difference.

Anyway this is just for those who want to have a little bit extra without the bulge of a extended battery cover. I am happy with it and just wanted to share and try it out has suggested in my other thread by a fellow member.

Lanboy =)
Test and see what kind of screen on time these are capable of.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

iviyth0s
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Yeah on stock I would get like 4-5hrs at best now I can last solid 7hrs so to answer your questions the more mAh the more power you can store in it. The trick I have found is not to let go to 0 more like 10 or 20 % before a full charge.

As for the extra charger its neat to take it on the go but I use my cradle charger for home recharging.

I think the 1800mAh Samsung battery is overrated just like the expensive Seido Extended Battery. The 1500mAh and this one both are made in china except this one might be third party because it does have www.chichitec.com printed in the back cover but in the end its just a battery with 200mAh more than Samsung. I might just have to buy this OEM Samsung 1800mAh battery that everyone praises just to see the difference.

Anyway this is just for those who want to have a little bit extra without the bulge of a extended battery cover. I am happy with it and just wanted to share and try it out has suggested in my other thread by a fellow member.

Lanboy =)
If you've only used that battery for a few cycles, I'd love to see what it actually weighs in at over in my Phone Battery Review Thread

lanboy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Question What programs to test with?

I will do it but don't no what apps should I use like screen shot apps or battery measuring apps. Can you suggest any free or paid apps on goggle play I should focus on so that I can post some screen for you m8's? Thanks for your input.

Lanboy =)

Fire n mage
Old
Thanks Meter 88
The whole idea of the 1800mAh OEM battery is that it fits with the original back cover not making it to bulky, the battery is actually capable of lasting all day with medium-usage. At least compared to my year old 1500mAh one

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

AZImmortal
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
I will do it but don't no what apps should I use like screen shot apps or battery measuring apps. Can you suggest any free or paid apps on goggle play I should focus on so that I can post some screen for you m8's? Thanks for your input.

Lanboy =)
Battery Monitor Widget is a good one. You need the widget on your home screen for it to monitor.

Zeinzu
Old
Thanks Meter 1,081
The built in battery stats should give more than enough info. Post screen on time, overall stats, and the graph.

lanboy
Old
(Last edited by lanboy; 8th May 2012 at 02:09 AM.) Reason: spelling
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Updated screenshots as requested. How do I show off screenshots blown up inside the post instead of small like attachments?

Anyway can go a good 9hr+ even better than previous stated. One note when charging on USB I get 100%, after unplug I only see 94% (1880 mAh) don't know if this is because I charge in phone or I should use their wall charger to get the full 100% from point of turning on phone.

Now I hear theres a 2300mAh but reviews sound skeptic. Will have to do some more research, but I think I have bridged the gap with extended and slim using this battery.

iviyth0s
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Updated screenshots as requested. How do I show off screenshots blown up inside the post instead of small like attachments?

Anyway can go a good 9hr+ even better than previous stated. One note when charging on USB I get 100%, after unplug I only see 94% (1880 mAh) don't know if this is because I charge in phone or I should use their wall charger to get the full 100% from point of turning on phone.

Now I hear theres a 2300mAh but reviews sound skeptic. Will have to do some more research, but I think I have bridged the gap with extended and slim using this battery.
If you want to know what it's REALLY doing, send it to me to add it to my Epic Phone Battery Reviews

Zeinzu
Old
Thanks Meter 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s View Post
If you want to know what it's REALLY doing, send it to me to add it to my Epic Phone Battery Reviews
You've asked at least three times. Maybe the guy just doesn't want to.

iviyth0s
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeinzu View Post
You've asked at least three times. Maybe the guy just doesn't want to.

So I have lol, I can't keep track of all these cheapo battery threads that are always some kind of derivative of 2xxxmAh

My offer stands none the less