Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

luvpad AD100

OP sirone

26th April 2012, 01:52 PM   |  #31  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

28 posts
Quote:

@ the same point as the first backup you did

yes ,both in 209715200
Quote:

Bad cells WOULD NOT cause it to not display, especially seeing that they are near the end of partitiion 11 which contains the rom which isn't being executed.

then i think lcd is Defective
Last edited by sirone; 26th April 2012 at 02:09 PM.
26th April 2012, 02:35 PM   |  #32  
Flag Goldsboro
Thanks Meter: 88

373 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirone

yes ,both in 209715200

The issue with no video is hardware. You have 3 possibilites. Problem on the system board (chip/board/connector), lcd panel or the cable between the motherboard & the lcd panel. This is why both rajeevvp & I have been stressing the cable as it is the most likely culprit and has been on issue on the gTab. I have not heard of a single users lcd panel being bad.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Quote:

this is link for my tab parttition :
http://www.2shared.com/file/OQNJud90/Luvpad_BACKUP.html
but there is a fault about part12 and i dont can receive this part of tablet.

You could see if rasoooli would post his original partition 11...that would give you a full rom that you could nvflash....cache partition is irrelevant since it starts blank anyway. You could then try to nvflash your partitions back to the tablet to if it accepts them. When you do a full nvflash the first thing it does is delete the existing partitions & then it recreates them based on the settings in the .cfg file and formats them. After creating/formatting the paritions it then sends any related .img files to populate the partitions. Any partition that does not have a .img file identified in the .cfg is left empty. If this is successful then it may help you decide if it is worth it to you to find a replacement lcd or cable.

Al
26th April 2012, 10:18 PM   |  #33  
OP Junior Member

28 posts
with oscilloscope tested output board to cable . i have signal
For third-order checked cable . is ok
so i think Lcd is defected
26th April 2012, 11:28 PM   |  #34  
Flag Goldsboro

373 posts
More
Quote:

with oscilloscope tested output board to cable . i have signal
For third-order checked cable . is ok
so i think Lcd is defected

LCD it is then.

You still may want to continue to work on the issue with the nand corruption before getting an LCD just in case the nand it too far gone. If rassoooli can chime in @ say what he has been using on his LuvpaD and of any of the gTab stuff is compatible with the it MIGHT make things easier.

You also may able to access the tablet VIA adb to format the bad partitions. That may give us an idea about how large an area is bad on the nand so we can come up with a workable partition structure.

AL
27th April 2012, 09:10 AM   |  #35  
OP Junior Member

28 posts
i get partitions of rassooli and only download part11 to tablet, i receive success message. then again i read all partitions , result not change .i have a fault in end of part11.
Quote:

You also may able to access the tablet VIA adb to format the bad partitions. That may give us an idea about how large an area is bad on the nand so we can come up with a workable partition structure.

pls guide me about adb with link
27th April 2012, 04:40 PM   |  #36  
Flag Goldsboro

373 posts
More
ADB
Quote:

i get partitions of rassooli and only download part11 to tablet, i receive success message. then again i read all partitions , result not change .i have a fault in end of part11.

Download & install the Android SDK http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html then follow this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=902860

After you get the drivers installed & adb recognizes the tablet correctly you may want to try this...it's a graphical front end for ADB called QtADB http://qtadb.wordpress.com/download/

Al
27th April 2012, 05:10 PM   |  #37  
Flag Goldsboro

373 posts
More
Format 11 & 12 with nvflash
Quote:

You also may want to try formatting partitions 11 & 12 with nvflash & then nvflash partition 11 again.

Rename the attachment as a .bat
Attached Files
File Type: txt format_partition11-12.txt - [Click for QR Code] (159 Bytes, 15 views)
27th April 2012, 05:54 PM   |  #38  
OP Junior Member

28 posts
i do and again download par11 to tablet but no change
yet i have fault when i read part11
Last edited by sirone; 27th April 2012 at 06:06 PM.
27th April 2012, 06:22 PM   |  #39  
Flag Goldsboro

373 posts
More
12 doesn't exist anymore
Quote:

i do and again download par11 to tablet but no change
yet i have fault when i read of tablet in part11

Looks like partition 12 is totally hosed. It would take a full nvflash to recreate it (as far as I know). Did rasooli just send partition 11 or his whole nvflash package for the Luvpad?

Any luck with installing/configuring ADB?
Last edited by aabbondanza; 27th April 2012 at 06:24 PM. Reason: added ADB question
27th April 2012, 06:33 PM   |  #40  
OP Junior Member

28 posts
Quote:

Did rasooli just send partition 11 or his whole nvflash package for the Luvpad?

yes, rasooli sent for me part 2-11
Quote:

Any luck with installing/configuring ADB?

now i receive it .but i dont know how i should work with it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread