Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 41,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My HTC Desire freezes after reboot!!!

Tip us?
 
kdervisov
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Exclamation My HTC Desire freezes after reboot!!!

Hello guys,

I was just checking the phone while suddenly after locking and unlocking with the power button it didnt react. It was all freezed and didn't react at anything. I took off the battery and placed it on, turn up the phone but it stopped at the unlocking mode with no wallpaper at all. Did the same thing 4 times with no results. Then tried connecting to the PC, but with no results too. Btw the network is ok, shows the incoming calls!

P.S. The battery was very hot, and the battery app notification was showing fast reduction of the battery level...

Help guys! Thanks!
 
marius.a
Old
#2  
marius.a's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 681
Posts: 654
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: @Bucharest/Ploiesti
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdervisov View Post
Hello guys,

I was just checking the phone while suddenly after locking and unlocking with the power button it didnt react. It was all freezed and didn't react at anything. I took off the battery and placed it on, turn up the phone but it stopped at the unlocking mode with no wallpaper at all. Did the same thing 4 times with no results. Then tried connecting to the PC, but with no results too. Btw the network is ok, shows the incoming calls!

P.S. The battery was very hot, and the battery app notification was showing fast reduction of the battery level...

Help guys! Thanks!
what rom and kernel are you using?
give some details
If you find my post helpful HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON
rom 4.0.4 & 4.1.1 for htc desire
---
Sony Xperia P | Rom:THE DARK ROM | Kernel:Phantom
HTC Desire A8181 PVT1 | Boot: hboot 6.93.1002 | Radio: 5.17.05.23 | Recovery: 4EXT
---
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector! I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
---
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
 
kdervisov
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by marius.a View Post
what rom and kernel are you using?
give some details
Oh man, I can't see now cause I can't unlock it... Btw: It has Gingerbread 2.3.3 and it's NOT rooted! Need solution very quickly, I'm desperate!
 
xXKingFlowXx
Old
#4  
xXKingFlowXx's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 31
Join Date: Apr 2012
if its not rooted and there is no more warantee on it root it ^^

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA
 
kdervisov
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKingFlowXx View Post
if its not rooted and there is no more warantee on it root it ^^

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA
What are the pros and cons of the rooting process?
 
xXKingFlowXx
Old
#6  
xXKingFlowXx's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 31
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdervisov View Post
What are the pros and cons of the rooting process?
You can do much more with your desire ^^

pro is that you will never have space problems apps can be moved to sd card much better than with the froyo app2sd and you are up to date with your android version 2.2.3 Gingerbread is working very nice und 4.0 ics is in dev... full control of your phone complete backup of your working rom and all apps with data. If your rom crashes youst restore it to the time it works

cons some roms have some bugs like no working gps but with scripts you can fix it by yourself.

you got no warrantee if it crahses. so much that you cant move it back to stock.

usb brick is also possible but with the 4ext recovery and the great community of XDA you can repair it

for me the space problem, the costum look and the full control on my phone are the reasons to root my phone

now its your turn to root or root not

Flow

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...