FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] Help me guys , i delete /System file in my Tablet P

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By Zhang Ran, Junior Member on 27th April 2012, 10:31 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Ok, when i root my tablet p by AIO 2.7, i want to fake my device to download more app,but i cannot get my original device file, so i delete build.prop file in /system. after this , my tablet p low power and shut down,but charge complete my tablet cannot start ,just black screen after sony logo........ How can i do to start my tablet????
The Following User Says Thank You to Zhang Ran For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
27th April 2012, 03:14 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
have you acces to recovery mode ?
27th April 2012, 03:38 PM |#3  
Zhang Ran's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Hefei
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
yes, i can go into recovery ,but now cannot find the android driver,all driver i have to try but nothing happen.......
27th April 2012, 04:20 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
if you can go in recovery try to do a factory reset
27th April 2012, 04:40 PM |#5  
Zhang Ran's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Hefei
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Unhappy
i try ,but i delete was system file restore doesnt work
27th April 2012, 05:27 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
ok and if you try an update from SD-CARD ?



ps : i think we are not in the good section
27th April 2012, 06:51 PM |#7  
Zhang Ran's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Hefei
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdi-95

ok and if you try an update from SD-CARD ?



ps : i think we are not in the good section

OK man ,where is Tablet P rom?
27th April 2012, 08:06 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 944
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhang Ran

yes, i can go into recovery ,but now cannot find the android driver,all driver i have to try but nothing happen.......

contact me by pm, i will try to help you
The Following User Says Thank You to condi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2012, 09:35 PM |#9  
CoolApps's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 604
 
Donate to Me
More
So basically you though deleting build.prop will make all applications show up and become supported?
The build.prop carrys properties like the wireless interface, android version, device info, audio links, module properties and etc.
Remember, bad idea to delete the build.prop.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using xda premium
12th December 2012, 09:56 PM |#10  
stifilz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NZ
Thanks Meter: 470
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyabc

So basically you though deleting build.prop will make all applications show up and become supported?
The build.prop carrys properties like the wireless interface, android version, device info, audio links, module properties and etc.
Remember, bad idea to delete the build.prop.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using xda premium

So basically you thought I would be wise to revive a DEAD THREAD from 7 months ago????
13th December 2012, 07:56 AM |#11  
CoolApps's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 604
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stifilz

So basically you thought I would be wise to revive a DEAD THREAD from 7 months ago????

Which one was that? o.o

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using xda premium

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes