Thread Closed

[FP1H][Rom][Cwm][Odin]Tweaked v2.2 UPDATED 06/26/12

OP dwitherell

27th April 2012, 04:45 AM   |  #641  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,045

4,066 posts
Donate to Me
New theme available in tweaktools thanks to MidnightNinja!

Also - twcalculator.apk fix is now in the black and blue theme available on tweaktools, and flashing the stock boot animation cwm mods (both the galaxy S and the original DROID boot animations, which do NOT have the same custom kernel requirement as the rest do) will now delete sanim.zip if it exists as well.
Last edited by dwitherell; 27th April 2012 at 05:30 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 04:58 AM   |  #642  
Thanks Meter: 1

59 posts
Donate to Me
More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0BlacknesS0o

it's because you are using stock fp1 kernel...if you want custom boots then you have to install custom kernel such as dirty pbj on tweaktools website

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21

What is everyone boot animation? Mine was tweaked 2.0 wen i had pjb now wit stock fp1 its galaxy s

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA

cnovel, I am using fp1h and NOT pbj that is out there currently as my phone experienced issues with it. I know some are using pbj but it is NOT required in order to change the boot screen. I am NOT on the Galaxy S boot screen any longer, I am running stock Droid boot screen... I have Google Shutdown as well. I have had the Tweaked 2.0 boot screen and have viewed the others as well.

If you are using the Tweak Tools, make sure you are using Version 28 which is current. Then, make sure you type the "SU" hitting enter or return. This has to be done each time you use Tweak Tools also. Then type Tweaktools and enter. You have to do this each time as well. Go into option 5 and you will find the Boot screens there.

Hope this helps? I am NOT running pbj currently and am able to change my Boot Screen. Sorry Blacknes.

Hope this helps!
Last edited by DTSkyCop; 27th April 2012 at 07:45 AM.
27th April 2012, 05:35 AM   |  #643  
Thanks Meter: 264

472 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21

What is everyone boot animation? Mine was tweaked 2.0 wen i had pjb now wit stock fp1 its galaxy s

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA

Mine is the CM9 boot animation used in JT's ICS rom I know that's not what you meant but figured I'd share since it's just so darn cool!

@Cujo: I LOVE that flying Tardis animation. Dr. Who = my hero

Still running wonderfully on this AMAZING rom. About to hop on Tweak Tools and see what this "new theme" is that Dwitherell speaks of
The Following User Says Thank You to THEbigSWEEN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 06:53 AM   |  #644  
Flag San Diego,Ca.
Thanks Meter: 2,244

3,460 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEbigSWEEN

Mine is the CM9 boot animation used in JT's ICS rom I know that's not what you meant but figured I'd share since it's just so darn cool!

@Cujo: I LOVE that flying Tardis animation. Dr. Who = my hero

Still running wonderfully on this AMAZING rom. About to hop on Tweak Tools and see what this "new theme" is that Dwitherell speaks of

+1 on doctor who...

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
27th April 2012, 11:51 AM   |  #645  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 3,095

3,413 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTSkyCop

cnovel, I am using fp1h and NOT pbj that is out there currently as my phone experienced issues with it. I know some are using pbj but it is NOT required in order to change the boot screen. I am NOT on the Galaxy S boot screen any longer, I am running stock Droid boot screen... I have Google Shutdown as well. I have had the Tweaked 2.0 boot screen and have viewed the others as well.

If you are using the Tweak Tools, make sure you are using Version 28 which is current. Then, make sure you type the "SU" hitting enter or return. This has to be done each time you use Tweak Tools also. Then type Tweaktools and enter. You have to do this each time as well. Go into option 5 and you will find the Boot screens there.

Hope this helps? I am NOT running pbj currently and am able to change my Boot Screen. Sorry Blacknes.

Hope this helps!

You can only change to stock or Galaxy S on the stock kernel. If you try any others, they will not work.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
27th April 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #646  
Flag Rapido Grande
Thanks Meter: 26

576 posts
More
ok...I'm an idiot n00b who can't install a ROM.....GRRRRRR

I am 100% stock right now with the latest update installed. I flashed to recovery file and loaded the CWM .zip file. All good...got me some root...sweet!

But then when I installed this ROM, I got stuck at the Samsung logo. Rebooted into CWM, cleared cache...twice just to make sure, reboot. Still stuck at the Samsung logo.

Odin back to stock, take the update again and now I'm bone stock.

What did I miss?
27th April 2012, 07:35 PM   |  #647  
Flag San Diego,Ca.
Thanks Meter: 2,244

3,460 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeguy

I am 100% stock right now with the latest update installed. I flashed to recovery file and loaded the CWM .zip file. All good...got me some root...sweet!

But then when I installed this ROM, I got stuck at the Samsung logo. Rebooted into CWM, cleared cache...twice just to make sure, reboot. Still stuck at the Samsung logo.

What did I miss?

Did you make sure you were system mounted in cwm recovery before flashing ...and you wipe data as well? Didn't you...

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
27th April 2012, 07:38 PM   |  #648  
Thanks Meter: 58

364 posts
Quote:

What did I miss?

Yo avoid any problem you should just flash the ROM using Odin. IMO Odin is definitely less problematic.
27th April 2012, 07:53 PM   |  #649  
Flag North Jersey
Thanks Meter: 34

215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike1978

You can only change to stock or Galaxy S on the stock kernel. If you try any others, they will not work.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

With the update the stock animations work on dirtypbj too.
27th April 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #650  
Flag springdale
Thanks Meter: 165

582 posts
More
Quote:

What did I miss?

If you have CWM, you should've made a backup first before trying to flash another rom. Avoids all that flashing. Like Cujo said, mount system then flash. After flash is complete, I would wipe cache and dalvik again. Works for me all the time.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium

The Following User Says Thank You to sasquatch080 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread