Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Mods][Tweaks][ICS]CM9

OP Axiomkid

25th April 2012, 05:35 AM   |  #31  
Demonic240's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plano
Thanks Meter: 109
 
969 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nim.whit

AAHHHH!!!! IVE TRYED LIKE 9 DIFFERENT OPTIONS INCLUDING THIS ONE (exagerating a bit though) AND STIL NO MMS...... IVE RESTORED TO DEFAULT AND TRYED TO BOTH ADDING A NEW ONE AND CHECKING TO USE THAT ONE OR JUST EDITIED THE FIRST HELP A NOOB PLS!!!!!!!
was hoping the caps got it attention haha jk. i am having a severe issue though

Follow these steps...

1. App drawer
2. Dev Tools
3. Connectivity
4. Start MMS
5. Close Dev Tools
6. Profit?

This worked for me when no APN settings would let me send or receive MMS messages. I'm running the stock messaging app and no other addons. One thing I've also noticed is that you have to turn this back on every time you reboot the phone. I brought this up in the dev thread but I don't think it's being looked into. If more people have success with this then perhaps Entropy can look into it. (I have neither the time or knowledge to fix it myself but appreciate all the effort the devs put into their Roms)
The Following User Says Thank You to Demonic240 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 09:41 AM   |  #32  
Senior Member
NEW JERSEY
Thanks Meter: 137
 
836 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
can anyone post the recomended settings for V6 SuperCharger? it asked me a whole lot of things.. i do not know what i should choose
25th April 2012, 01:32 PM   |  #33  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic240

Follow these steps...

1. App drawer
2. Dev Tools
3. Connectivity
4. Start MMS
5. Close Dev Tools
6. Profit?

This worked for me when no APN settings would let me send or receive MMS messages. I'm running the stock messaging app and no other addons. One thing I've also noticed is that you have to turn this back on every time you reboot the phone. I brought this up in the dev thread but I don't think it's being looked into. If more people have success with this then perhaps Entropy can look into it. (I have neither the time or knowledge to fix it myself but appreciate all the effort the devs put into their Roms)

Thanks, but after i tryed the correct apn settings for the third time they must have stuck. the first picture just took ten minutes to download...... but everyone after that only takes about a min. problem solved..... now im embarrassed i didnt have the patience to wait.... my bad
25th April 2012, 05:15 PM   |  #34  
xolanir's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Springville
Thanks Meter: 149
 
882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason4962

can anyone post the recomended settings for V6 SuperCharger? it asked me a whole lot of things.. i do not know what i should choose

I think that choice is up to you. When I set mine up, I wanted to get multitasking as a top priority and then everything else was either set up to compliment that. Scroll speed, typing, etc. So go through it again and pic how you want your phone to work best for your needs. Hope this answers your question.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium
25th April 2012, 09:53 PM   |  #35  
Senior Member
NEW JERSEY
Thanks Meter: 137
 
836 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by xolanir

I think that choice is up to you. When I set mine up, I wanted to get multitasking as a top priority and then everything else was either set up to compliment that. Scroll speed, typing, etc. So go through it again and pic how you want your phone to work best for your needs. Hope this answers your question.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium

Im big on battery life and smooth scrolling. Dont play games at all

Anyways i pick 28 and then super cleaned. Im still not sure which is best . Any battery whores want to help me on this lol

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA
26th April 2012, 02:56 AM   |  #36  
xolanir's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Springville
Thanks Meter: 149
 
882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason4962

Im big on battery life and smooth scrolling. Dont play games at all

Anyways i pick 28 and then super cleaned. Im still not sure which is best . Any battery whores want to help me on this lol

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA

JT's build #2 at rootzwiki has OC/UV options. With setcpu, you can undervolt for improved battery life.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium
27th April 2012, 06:02 AM   |  #37  
Senior Member
NEW JERSEY
Thanks Meter: 137
 
836 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
is it just me, but flash apps does not work? camera flash is working fine, but flashlight app will not work at all. all the other 4 flashlight apps i tryed did not work
27th April 2012, 08:24 AM   |  #38  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
yep
its a known problem can get led to work as a strobe light or flash morse code but not as a flashlight hopefully it will be fixed in next build
27th April 2012, 12:01 PM   |  #39  
Member
Flag sabak bernam
Thanks Meter: 7
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason4962

can anyone post the recomended settings for V6 SuperCharger? it asked me a whole lot of things.. i do not know what i should choose

watch this tutorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jX8Z...yer_detailpage
27th April 2012, 02:31 PM   |  #40  
marty331's Avatar
Senior Member
Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 247
 
788 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason4962

is it just me, but flash apps does not work? camera flash is working fine, but flashlight app will not work at all. all the other 4 flashlight apps i tryed did not work

Yes, it is the same for every one and had been reported. Entropy says its far down the list of things to fix.

CM9 Infuse - XDA Premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes