Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,939 Members 50,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

USB Female to USB micro adapter

Tip us?

IVIadness
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Bought one thanks OP, for 5 bucks its worth the gamble.
The Following User Says Thank You to IVIadness For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chilean03n
Old
Thanks Meter 3
If you search on eBay for "USB OTG Cable" you'll find some for about $3 from the US!

IVIadness
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Works like a champ, thanks for posting this OP.
The Following User Says Thank You to IVIadness For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Edgarhighman
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I got mine in the mail today it works great with my logitech g9x mouse, but my only usb keyboard does not power up and causes the phone to freeze. Suggestions? My usb multi connector was plugged into a wall outlet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA

Nizda1
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Is your keyboard a usb hid device? I haven't tried since ics came out cause I use a bt keyboard now but I remember any usb hid device I hooked up never worked, and I always figured it to be the power so maybe with a self powered hub it would work. But for ex I've never gotten anything. Razer to work via usb. Even a cheaper mouse from them which shows up as a usb hid device on a pc

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Edgarhighman
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Logitech g9x works. I had an irock usb multi hub plugged into an ac power cord and also a usb to ac power cord (that's 2 powered connections)

I had phone charging through usb even when I unplugged either adapter so it definitely had enough power. But numlock on keyboard never lit up, and mouse didn't power through the usb hub either.

However the phone charged through all ports

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA

jekyl87
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. Trying to learn how to flash an ICS ROM for my i777.

Anyway, saw this thread. Ordered the cable today from Ebay.

What I wanted to know was this, why are people trying to connect usb mouse and keyboard ? Does the keyboard once connected works like a bt kb ? And what about the mouse ? What can it be used for ?