MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Google drive?

25th April 2012, 08:07 PM   |  #11  
Flag Port Arthur, TX
Thanks Meter: 3

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supahsonico

It looks alright, but I alraedy have 50 gbs of storage on Box :/

Yea i have the 50gb from box. But i do enjoy drive. google is on point with their stuff

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
27th April 2012, 05:34 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79

729 posts
50 GB from drive is nice I agree, but I rarely use it because of the file size limitation...

So on Drive the problem I have with is the android app kind of sucks. I don't need the alphabet showing me where I'm at between files. It makes it show a lot fewer files at a time.. I want just a file explorer kind of view. I need the ability to add folders. And the worse thing is where are the files after I make them available offline? Like if I store android files and then make them offline for phone use I can't access them outside of the drive app unless I'm missing something.

Things that will change in time I'm sure, but for now since I primarily use my android devices over PC I have still been using drop box mostly other than to est stuff.
27th April 2012, 12:17 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 489

1,416 posts
I like sugarsync.

9th May 2012, 09:01 AM   |  #14  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 23

84 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidusInflux

Yea i have the 50gb from box. But i do enjoy drive. google is on point with their stuff

Yeah you can't beat the 50Gb from box i do like drive though i'm just going to use it for storing my photos
10th May 2012, 03:18 AM   |  #15  
Flag This Beach, Florida
Thanks Meter: 8

66 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp goblin

I was browsing the Nexus S forums and found this in a thread about google drive, you guys might find it interesting..

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/how-fa...ur-files/75228

The terms that scare me, also from the Nexus S thread:

Google Drive — Terms

“Your Content in our Services: When you upload or otherwise submit content to our Services, you give Google (and those we work with) a worldwide licence to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes that we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content.

The rights that you grant in this licence are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This licence continues even if you stop using our Services (for example, for a business listing that you have added to Google Maps).”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1per 117

Wow, those terms are pretty scary...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Yes, they are. Very Billy The Kid from Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure -

"What I win, I keep, what you win, I keep."

-- click accept TOS --

"Sounds good, Mr. The Kid!"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread