supercharged v5 update2 help

OP at2smithjason

27th April 2012, 09:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Washington
Thanks Meter: 3

48 posts
More
So I installed cupercharged v5 update 2 before I installed the base. I was reading what was posted on the thread and I was following mastermind278 in his install video. I got all of the same results as him, but I think that since I installed the update 2 I may be stuck in a boot loop. The opening animation keeps restarting. Did I mess up my phone? I didnt make a back up, so am I screwed? Please help!!
27th April 2012, 09:14 AM   |  #2  
Flag white city oregon
Thanks Meter: 176

895 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by at2smithjason

So I installed cupercharged v5 update 2 before I installed the base. I was reading what was posted on the thread and I was following mastermind278 in his install video. I got all of the same results as him, but I think that since I installed the update 2 I may be stuck in a boot loop. The opening animation keeps restarting. Did I mess up my phone? I didnt make a back up, so am I screwed? Please help!!

It sounds like you may need to flash the fxz file via rsd....bummer, but easy as pie.

Good luck!

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
27th April 2012, 09:15 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Washington
Thanks Meter: 3

48 posts
More
How? Way new guy here.

So I was looking all over this forum and Google and I found the files that I needed, but the FXZ files that I downloaded ALL didnt work. Can someone please post a link to a file that I can use to recover my phone. I know that someone on here has it. Thanks.
Last edited by at2smithjason; 27th April 2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Updated info on search.
27th April 2012, 12:34 PM   |  #4  
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 54

177 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by at2smithjason

How? Way new guy here.

So I was looking all over this forum and Google and I found the files that I needed, but the FXZ files that I downloaded ALL didnt work. Can someone please post a link to a file that I can use to recover my phone. I know that someone on here has it. Thanks.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=14
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread