Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,289 Members 36,049 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

supercharged v5 update2 help

Tip us?

at2smithjason
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default supercharged v5 update2 help

So I installed cupercharged v5 update 2 before I installed the base. I was reading what was posted on the thread and I was following mastermind278 in his install video. I got all of the same results as him, but I think that since I installed the update 2 I may be stuck in a boot loop. The opening animation keeps restarting. Did I mess up my phone? I didnt make a back up, so am I screwed? Please help!!

matt99017d
Old
Thanks Meter 169

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by at2smithjason View Post
So I installed cupercharged v5 update 2 before I installed the base. I was reading what was posted on the thread and I was following mastermind278 in his install video. I got all of the same results as him, but I think that since I installed the update 2 I may be stuck in a boot loop. The opening animation keeps restarting. Did I mess up my phone? I didnt make a back up, so am I screwed? Please help!!
It sounds like you may need to flash the fxz file via rsd....bummer, but easy as pie.

Good luck!

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

at2smithjason
Old
(Last edited by at2smithjason; 27th April 2012 at 10:58 AM.) Reason: Updated info on search.
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
How? Way new guy here.

So I was looking all over this forum and Google and I found the files that I needed, but the FXZ files that I downloaded ALL didnt work. Can someone please post a link to a file that I can use to recover my phone. I know that someone on here has it. Thanks.

eL_MeXiCaNo
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by at2smithjason View Post
How? Way new guy here.

So I was looking all over this forum and Google and I found the files that I needed, but the FXZ files that I downloaded ALL didnt work. Can someone please post a link to a file that I can use to recover my phone. I know that someone on here has it. Thanks.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=14