Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM]CM9 4.0.4 ICS Liberty[09.Jul.2012]

OP munjeni

26th April 2012, 07:08 AM   |  #261  
Thanks Meter: 2

27 posts
Excellent rom, munjeni, it has made me love this little device once again and can't wait until next build with new fixes.

I had posted earlier about reboot issues but I didn't have a sim in the phone at the time. Once the sim was in, no more reboots. Just thought I'd share that experience .

One request, though.. Bluetooth tethering. I can't seem to get it to work with either dun or pan. With prior Android versions (CM7, that is), I could use dun out of the box or use android-wireless-tether for bt pan. I noticed in WinSuk's change log that it said "Bluetooth tethering fixed". Is that something you could implement in your next build?
26th April 2012, 07:09 AM   |  #262  
Thanks Meter: 6

170 posts
is what im looking for to just /format SD card via recovery to remove the partition ?
tried it many times , to no avail it seems
26th April 2012, 02:21 PM   |  #263  
Flag Vancouver WA
Thanks Meter: 9

73 posts
More
Winsuk's got his camera working (partially)! I can't wait to see what you come up with in the next few days.
26th April 2012, 05:41 PM   |  #264  
Flag Robertsdale, AL
Thanks Meter: 314

1,018 posts
Donate to Me
More
im sure he is waiting till its at least 98% before he releases another update. I tried winsux rom but it didnt boot. went back to this one. What is the difference?
26th April 2012, 08:55 PM   |  #265  
Thanks Meter: 43

241 posts
Donate to Me
More
I installed winsuk's beta and i keep having random apps close on me when i try to open them. It's sporadic and i'm thinking about switching back to this one for sake of stability.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerBeaver For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 03:25 AM   |  #266  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBeaver

I installed winsuk's beta and i keep having random apps close on me when i try to open them. It's sporadic and i'm thinking about switching back to this one for sake of stability.

ditto. I'll reboot, and an app like twitter, calendar, gmail etc will work fine. then an hour later it will continually force close. reboot and fine again. Munjeni's is pretty stable.
27th April 2012, 12:58 PM   |  #267  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 16,490

5,213 posts
I have new version ready and will upload today... most stable for me, camera shoot/preview working, new librpc for gps, updated kernel, odexed... will post complete changelog...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 01:10 PM   |  #268  
Flag Ampang
Thanks Meter: 127

299 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by munjeni

I have new version ready and will upload today... most stable for me, camera shoot/preview working, new librpc for gps, updated kernel, odexed... will post complete changelog...

odexed makes me cannot use V6 Supercharger
27th April 2012, 01:41 PM   |  #269  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 16,490

5,213 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dust906

is what im looking for to just /format SD card via recovery to remove the partition ?
tried it many times , to no avail it seems

Its easy, just reboot to recovery and do:
Code:
adb shell dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/mmcblk0
...wait 10-20min to proces end... and than use recovery and create new partition on your sd card...
27th April 2012, 02:51 PM   |  #270  
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
just got my aria out of the box after a long sleep. now what i want to know is how do i flash cm9 into my phone? is it the same as flashing using CWM? whats the prerequisites prior to flashing?

A response will be highly appreciated!

thanks in advance!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread