Whatsapp with Beats Audio

Search This thread

singcheng

Feb 17, 2008
Singapore
If you checked Conversation Sounds and plug in your headset while using Whatsapp, Beats Audio will be activated each time there is new msg in your conversation (while you in the conversation window)...
It doesn't hurt but it is not necessary :p

mickfitz

Oct 3, 2011
Yes. The beats audio symbol pops up in notifications bit only with headphones plugged in.notification sound is still the same.
Annoying but so was losing 4 out of 6 beats profiles.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

vincepg13

Jul 23, 2011
Yes. The beats audio symbol pops up in notifications bit only with headphones plugged in.notification sound is still the same.
Annoying but so was losing 4 out of 6 beats profiles.

I'm still hoping they will be reintroduced in a further update. I'm going with the newer code wad causing the skipping in music so they reverted back to the older one until they can fix it.

A guy can dream right? Tbf urbeats profile sounds nearly ad good as pros profile on my beats pros. Still would prefer to have pro back!!

I'm still hoping they will be reintroduced in a further update. I'm going with the newer code wad causing the skipping in music so they reverted back to the older one until they can fix it.

A guy can dream right? Tbf urbeats profile sounds nearly ad good as pros profile on my beats pros. Still would prefer to have pro back!!

In latest OTA (i have Europe 2.17.401.2) there is NO PROFILES at all! only option that's left is to turn Beats ON or OFF :(

Forget beats. It's gone from good to bad to useless.
Download poweramp and its 100x better than beats ever was.

LOL! Beats Pro and Beats Studio profiles was really great when i plugged my phone into my car's sound system. Poweramp just destroys everything and makes it sound like every bit of soundwave is distorted to the maximum (according to my opinion)

And one more thing: It's a bit hard to play Spotify through Poweramp :p Since i use Spotify or Grooveshark for all my music :p

mnodaddy

Jul 4, 2012
LOL! Beats Pro and Beats Studio profiles was really great when i plugged my phone into my car's sound system. Poweramp just destroys everything and makes it sound like every bit of soundwave is distorted to the maximum (according to my opinion)

And one more thing: It's a bit hard to play Spotify through Poweramp :p Since i use Spotify or Grooveshark for all my music :p
+1

Reactions: Exanimus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

+1