XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lumia 800 & 900 Full Body Scratch Guard by GadgetShieldz

Tip us?

goldfinch711
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnvman View Post
No issues whatsoever with this one: it fits perfectly into the case. It's actually a hair smaller compared to the whole screen, so the case perfectly borders it. Just let it dry before you snap the case back on
Thank you very much. So, now I can't wait to get it on my Lumia.

gowtham1337
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I bought this after reading this thread. It was a good decision.

It is tough to get it to stick properly, but once it does, it feels like it is not there at all.

Good product. Recommended buy.

Wietse-0803
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've also bought a GadgetShieldz protector last week. I can't wait!
I've tried a lot of protectors, but I can only conclude that I've wasted my money .
How long will shipping take to the Netherlands (West-Europe)?

vnvman
Old
(Last edited by vnvman; 15th April 2012 at 06:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wietse-0803 View Post
I've also bought a GadgetShieldz protector last week. I can't wait!
I've tried a lot of protectors, but I can only conclude that I've wasted my money .
How long will shipping take to the Netherlands (West-Europe)?
I don't know about your country but it only took about 8 working days to ship to Italy. Maybe I've been lucky but that's a pretty nice speed for something that comes overseas from the US in a regular envelope I guess...
I've ordered another one for a friend of mine, which shipped 5 days ago, looking forward to see if they'll deliver it as fast even this time, that would be impressive.

Just be careful with the installation and make sure you got everything you need before you start. If you wanna apply all of the shield note that the film designed for the most curved parts (back, sides) must be almost dry when you apply it, otherwise it won't stick. The only two parts that have to be very well moisted and soapy are the screen and the chrome trim ones, otherwise they'll be very hard to apply and bubbles won't go away easily. Also keep in mind that you must not touch the phone for at least 4 hours after you applied the film, especially the screen part. Anyway I'd recommend to leave the thing off and alone for 12 hours or so, so that any eventual traces of moist will be gone at that point, and you won't risk to damage the internals when you turn it on. I also suggest to tape the earpiece, the loudspeaker, the top ports and the keys on the side, just to make sure that water doesen't get underneath during the application. And yes, I'm very, very OCD with my stuff
My toys:
Google Nexus 5
Nokia Lumia 920 White
Samsung Ativ S
Asus Transformer TF300T
Cowon J3 16 GB

mikeycb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ordered one of these and received it in about a week. I must say I am very impressed with it, Installation wasn't to hard, just take your time!

goldfinch711
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've received my protectors today. After applying and testing I'll post a feedback.
Hope, I can leave my phone for at least 12 hours turned off. The Lumia is such a great device, isn't it?

goldfinch711
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Applied my protectors (screen and chrome part) 3 hours ago and it feels great. I've still got a few bigger bubbles between screen and phone and I can't get them out. Is it true that they'll disappear after a few hours?

andy1969
Old
Thanks Meter 19
i orderd 1 about 4 days ago so should be here soon what solution did u use to apply the protector, it suggest using baby shampoo , i was wondering if the solution u get with invisishield the water spray would be better advice much appreciated.

goldfinch711
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've used the solution which came with my invisble shield and had no problems at all. I can say more after a few days when the micro bubbles are gone.

andy1969
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Thanks mate

Sent from my Lumia 800 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App